Duralactin Liquid for Pets
When you need to give your pet a supplement over the long term, convenience is key. That’s why Duralactin Liquid supplement is so popular. Duralactin is used to manage chronic inflammatory conditions in dogs and cats.
- Effective for long-term management of chronic inflammation
- For cats and dogs
- Convenient liquid formula
Duralactin is a nutritional supplement that helps manage inflammation and reduce the need for using non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). The active ingredient in Duralactin, Microlactin, is a patented dried milk protein concentrate that contains elements that block the chemicals which cause swelling and pain. Duralactin liquid also contains Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids for extra health benefits. The liquid can be given directly or added to your pet’s food.
What you should know about Duralactin Liquid:
- Talk to your veterinarian before using this product.
- Follow dosing directions exactly - don’t give your pet more medication than directed and don’t skip doses.
- Read the label carefully for information about storage, possible side effects, and drug interactions.
For additional information about Duralactin Liquid, click the “More Information” and “Package Insert” tabs above.