Duralactin Feline L-lysine
Starting At $9.95
Duralactin Feline L-lysine
In StockFree shipping when you buy 6 or with a $59 order
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is Duralactin Feline L-lysine Paste for Cats?
- Duralactin L-lysine paste is an L-lysine is an amino acid that helps support eye and respiratory health in cats.
- L-lysine also helps reduce the replication of the feline herpes virus and may reduce outbreaks in infected cats.
- Duralactin includes MicroLactin, a dried milk protein to help manage inflammation, as well as Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids.
Why do cats use Duralactin Feline L-lysine Paste?
- Duralactin Feline L-lysine Paste is recommended to help support respiratory and ocular health while managing inflammation.
- Duralactin Feline L-Lysine Paste contains MicroLactin, an exclusive dried milk protein concentrate derived from hyperimmunized cows that contain factors that appear to block cytokines and help manage neutrophil participation to support a healthy and normal inflammatory response.
- Duralactin products also support normal activity and wellness.
What else should I know about Duralactin Feline L-lysine Paste?
- For use in cats and kittens to help support respiratory and ocular health while managing inflammation.
- Usually need 2 to 3 syringes are needed per cat per treatment.
- Duralactin Feline L-lysine Paste expires 2 years after the date of manufacture.
- Looking for Duralactin Feline Soft Chews or Capsules?
What problems could my cat have with Duralactin Feline L-lysine Paste?
- For use in cats only. Keep out of reach of other animals and children.
- Some cats may be sensitive to milk proteins. Should vomiting or diarrhea occur, or the animal’s condition worsens, consult your veterinarian.
How do you use Duralactin Feline L-lysine Paste?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- The paste may be mixed with food. Some cats may prefer the paste directly from the tube.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: For adult cats, give 2.5 ml (one notch or line on syringe) directly or with food twice a day. Kittens may be given 1.25 ml (1/2 notch) twice a day.
- How to use the syringe: Each line on the syringe corresponds with a notch that fits the wheel. The ring should be placed towards the wider part of the syringe. If the ring is at the top of the plunger, turn it to meet the wider part of the syringe, closest to the cap. Turn the ring to the next line or notch on the syringe to deliver 2.5 ml. If 1.25 ml is desired, turn the ring between the lines or notches. Remove the cap and press the plunger of the tube to dispense the paste into the cat’s food. If the cap is difficult to remove, wrap a cloth around it and pull. Some paste may continue to come out of the syringe after the ring is flush with the syringe. This is normal and will stop once the cap is replaced. When turning the ring for the last dose, it may be necessary to turn the ring firmly to get to the end of the plunger.
What is in Duralactin Feline L-lysine Paste?
- Active ingredients per 1/2 teaspoonful (2.5 mL): L-lysine 250 mg, MicroLactin (dried milk protein) 200 mg, Omega 6 Fatty Acids 162 mg, Omega 3 Fatty Acids 72.5 mg.
- Inactive ingredients: Glycerin, Guar Gum, Malt Syrup, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Chicken Flavor, Sorbic Acid, Sucrose, Water.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Duralactin Feline L-lysine Paste is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my cat to finish all of the Duralactin Feline L-lysine Paste?
- Cats may use Duralactin Feline L-lysine Paste for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
8 total reviews
Rated 4.88 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
7 5 star reviews
1 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Duralactin Lysine Suppliment for FVR in catsFrom UndisclosedComments about Duralactin Feline L-lysineHelps keep our Lynx-point Siamese kitty Girlie from getting sick. She came to us from a Siamese Rescue with FRV.
I am purchasing this on a regular basisFrom UndisclosedComments about Duralactin Feline L-lysineThis supplement is well received by my 2 cats and a kitten. A specialist advised that the dose (250mg) is less than recommended (500 mg) but better than nothing, since they won't take it in any other form. They think this is a great treat. I have a cat that gags on one of her meds, and if we use this for a "chaser" it seems to lessen the effects of the taste of the medicine, so it's doing two things at once! This is the first time purchasing with this company, and I plan on switching over from another to them now.
Seemed to helpFrom UndisclosedComments about Duralactin Feline L-lysineWe bought this for our little cat Tucker. He had been sick most of his life. I recently found some information that L-lysine could be used for animals that have sinus and nasal complications.We gave it to him up until the time he passed. It seemed to help some.
I will buy this againFrom UndisclosedComments about Duralactin Feline L-lysineWorked great for Milton.
Great product!From Charleston, SC, USAComments about Duralactin Feline L-lysineI love the measured dose. I've used the powdered Lysine and could never be sure my cat consumed the proper dose.
Great Product!From Minnesota, USAComments about Duralactin Feline L-lysineThis is so easy to use. Doses are measured out for you so you can't make a mistake. I have a 19 year old cat with a very particular palate and she doesn't mind this too much. The other paste and powders out there have a fish flavor and she hates fish! This is perfect for us.
Kiddos will take this willinglyFrom Utah, USAComments about Duralactin Feline L-lysineMy cats like this version of Lysine and will take it on its own or mixed with food.
Good product to have on handFrom Apple Valley, MN, USAComments about Duralactin Feline L-lysineI like having a few tubes on hand so if my cats seem to be getting a little bit of cold I can save a trip to my vet than after a day or two if they are not improving I can take them it.It reduces unnecessary stress of having to take them in.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 8
Q & A
I am thinking of ordering this for my 9 year old baby. He is a tabby cat and when we got him from a pet rescue he had a nasal problem. It seemed to go away after a long period of time. Well now it's back and it's awful. The vet gave us a antibiotic a d he hates it. I figured maybe I try this with big hopes. But how often should I treat my cat??
Duralactin Feline L-lysine is an amino acid supplement that helps support eye and respiratory health in cats and helps manage inflammation. This supplement is not labeled to treat or cure any disease or infection in cats. It is recommended to consult with your veterinarian to determine if this product best suits your cat’s needs.Verified Answer
Is the Duralactin Feline L-Lysine flavored in any way??
This product has a poultry flavoring.Verified Answer
Duralactin capsules have been recommended for my cats arthritis. He will not take the capsules at all, even if mixed in his food. Will this product help with his joint inflammation??
Duralactin contains MicroLactin®, a patented dried milk protein concentrate derived from hyperimmunized cows that may help block or reduce inflammation. It also contains L-lysine, an amino acid that can help reduce symptoms of feline herpesvirus. The paste can be mixed with food or given directly by mouth. If you are still unable to administer the product, we suggest asking your veterinarian to recommend another product for your pet.Verified Answer
I rinsed the eye out the best he would let me but will this product effect his eye in any negative way??
Christa, There is no information regarding long term effects if this medication gets in the eye. If you see any current redness, irritation or distress, contact your cat's veterinarian right away. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 4