Digestive Health Bites
What are Purina ProPlan's Digestive Health Bites for Dogs?
- Digestive Health Bites are tasty treats for dogs that contain prebiotic fiber to encourage gastrointestinal health.
- These soft chews are made with real chicken, have a natural hickory smoke flavor, and feature vitamins C and E.
- Digestive Health Bites do not contain artificial flavors or colors.
What else should I know about Digestive Health Bites?
- Contains natural prebiotic fiber to help promote digestive health.
- Great taste dogs love.
- Vitamins C and E to help support the immune system.
- No artificial colors and flavors.
- Real chicken is the main ingredient.
What problems could my dog have with Digestive Health Bites?
- This product is a treat and is not intended to be fed as a meal.
- The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a dog’s total daily caloric requirement.
- If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly.
How do you use Digestive Health Bites?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Feed as a treat to your adult dog.
What is in Digestive Health Bites?
- Ingredients: Chicken, wheat bran, corn gluten meal, ground yellow corn, water, glycerin, wheat flour, ground rice, sugar, dried pumpkin, Vitamin E supplement, salt, malted barley flour, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Vitamin C), phosphoric acid, sorbic acid (a preservative), natural hickory smoke flavor, preserved with mixed-tocopherols, calcium propionate (a preservative).
- Calorie Content: 8 kcal/piece
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min 12%, Crude Fat min 4%, Crude Fiber max 6%, Moisture max 30%, Vitamin E min 6340 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) min 1120 mg/kg.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Digestive Health Bites is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Digestive Health Bites?
- Dogs may use Digestive Health Bites for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.