DigestAbles Digestive Support for Dogs
Here’s a tasty way to keep your dog’s digestive system healthy: DigestAbles Digestive Support Formula. The combination of enzymes in DigestAbles helps dogs digest more nutrients from their food. And better nutrition helps reduce immune and digestive disorders, skin problems, allergies, weight problems, lethargy, and more.
- Supports healthy digestion in dogs
- Palatable combination of key enzymes
- Dogs love the beef and cheese flavored tablets
DigestAbles Digestive Support Formula contains a mix of powerful enzymes that support and maintain healthy digestion in dogs. Enzymes help the body absorb and digest the key nutrients your dog needs for optimal health. Each DigestAbles tablet contains a combination of amylase, cellulose, lipase, and protease. Check with your veterinarian to be sure DigestAbles Digestive Support Formula is the right nutritional supplement for your dog.
What you should know about DigestAbles for Dogs:
- Talk to your veterinarian before using this product.
- Follow dosing directions exactly - don’t give your pet more medication than directed and don’t skip doses.
- Read the label carefully for information about storage, possible side effects, and drug interactions.
DigestAbles for Dogs Ingredients:
- Amylase 10M u/g 200mg
- Lipase 10M u/g 20mg
- Cellulase 1M u/g 50mg
- Protease 1M u/g 8mg
Other Ingredients in DigestAbles for Dogs:
Brewer's Yeast, Liver, Cellulose, Lactose, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide Magnesium Stearate
DigestAbles for Dogs Directions for Use:
- Give one tablet per cup of food prior to each meal.
- Dosage can be doubled as recommended by your dog's veterinarian.
No Reviews Yet
MY dog has loose stool. 23 month old German Shepherd. The vet suggest changing his diet. If that doesn't work they wanted to do blood work to check his pancreas for possible enzyme issues. The blood work cost $200. Would this harm my pet if I haven't had blood work done? Anyone have success or suggestions? Thank you!!?
- Asked by Jeffery
Verified Reply - This medication contains multiple enzymes, amylase, lipase, cellulase and protease, to help dogs digest more nutrients from their food. Before using this product it is important to speak with your pet's veterinarian to make sure it is safe for your dog to take.