What are DermAllay Oatmeal Shampoo and DermAllay Oatmeal Spray Conditioner for Dogs and Cats?
- DermAllay products are gentle and soothing.
- DermAllay is specially designed to support and promote the relief of dry, itchy, sensitive skin for dogs, cats, and horses.
- DermAllay contains ceramides, which aid in moisturizing, repairing, and restoring dry, damaged skin.
- DermAllay Shampoo is gentle enough for routine bathing and soap free.
- The inclusion of colloidal oatmeal in the DermAllay Shampoo works to soothe itching and dryness, while safflower oil provides added moisturizing effects.
- DermAllay Spray Conditioner includes the same features and ingredients as the shampoo in a convenient leave on coat conditioner.
Why do cats and dogs use DermAllay?
- DermAllay is ideal for pets with sensitive skin or those with allergies.
- Helps relieve itching and irritation.
- Soothes and moisturizes dry skin.
- Contains colloidal oatmeal and safflower oil.
- Gentle, soothing formula.
- Soap free shampoo.
- For dogs, cats, and horses.
What else should I know about DermAllay?
- Store at controlled room temperature.
What problems could my dog or cat have with DermAllay?
- For topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- If skin irritation develops or increases, stop use and call your veterinarian.
How do you use DermAllay?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Shake well before use.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Apply to wet coat, rub onto skin and haircoat until lightly lathered. Keep skin and haircoat lathered for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse well. Use 2 to 3 times per week.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: If pet is dry, apply directly to skin and haircoat and allow to dry. If pet is wet, remove excess moisture, apply directly to skin and haircoat and allow to dry. May be used as a leave-on conditioner after using any Dechra shampoo. To do so, add 3 tablespoons of DermAllay Oatmeal Spray Conditioner to one quart of warm water. Shake mixture well. Pour over pet’s back, avoiding the eyes and ears, and rub into entire haircoat. Do not rinse. Towel dry. Use as often as desired.
What is in DermAllay?
- Ingredients: Solubilized colloidal oatmeal, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium lactate, lauramide, glucamate, methocel, safflower oil (linoleic acid), ceramides.
- Ingredients: Water, Glycerine, Dimethylpolysiloxane, Sodium Lactate, Polysorbate 20, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Lactate, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Ceramide Complex, Aloe, Methylisothiazolinone.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- DermAllay is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the DermAllay?
- Dogs and cats may use DermAllay for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Love this stuffFrom UndisclosedComments about DermAllay Oatmeal Spray Conditioner, 12oz Bottle
Wonderful Product. Great PricesFrom UndisclosedComments about DermAllay Oatmeal Shampoo, 12oz Bottle
GreatFrom UndisclosedComments about DermAllay
I would buy this product from this website again.From UndisclosedComments about DermAllay
I would buy this shampoo again!From UndisclosedComments about DermAllay
It Really Works!From undisclosedComments about DermAllay
It Really WorksFrom Chandler, AZComments about DermAllay
I would buy it againFrom undisclosedComments about DermAllay
I would bye it again...From Hollywoodm FloridaComments about DermAllay
Great shampoo for dogsFrom UndisclosedComments about DermAllay
Q & A
What is the total shelf life of this product??
The manufacturer of DermAllay products provides an expiration date on each bottle. If you would like information on the expiration dates of our current supply, please contact our pharmacy.Verified Answer
Do you need a rx to order this??
While DermAllay is an over-the-counter product, please talk with your pet's veterinarian before starting any new product.Verified Answer
If this product is for sensitive skin/ allergen irritations, why does it contain fragrance? Is there a fragrance-free version available??
The DermAllay shampoo does not contain a fragrance, but the spray conditioner does include a fragrance. Unfortunately, they do not make a fragrance-free DermAllay conditioner. Hypoallergenic Cream Rinse is a similar coat conditioner made by the same manufacturer that does not contain a fragrance.Verified Answer