Starting At $13.33
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What are DermAllay Oatmeal Shampoo and DermAllay Oatmeal Spray Conditioner for Dogs and Cats?
- DermAllay products are gentle and soothing.
- DermAllay is specially designed to support and promote the relief of dry, itchy, sensitive skin for dogs, cats, and horses.
- DermAllay contains ceramides, which aid in moisturizing, repairing, and restoring dry, damaged skin.
- DermAllay Shampoo is gentle enough for routine bathing and soap free.
- The inclusion of colloidal oatmeal in the DermAllay Shampoo works to soothe itching and dryness, while safflower oil provides added moisturizing effects.
- DermAllay Spray Conditioner includes the same features and ingredients as the shampoo in a convenient leave on coat conditioner.
Why do cats and dogs use DermAllay?
- DermAllay is ideal for pets with sensitive skin or those with allergies.
- Helps relieve itching and irritation.
- Soothes and moisturizes dry skin.
- Contains colloidal oatmeal and safflower oil.
- Gentle, soothing formula.
- Soap free shampoo.
- For dogs, cats, and horses.
What else should I know about DermAllay?
- Store at controlled room temperature.
What problems could my dog or cat have with DermAllay?
- For topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- If skin irritation develops or increases, stop use and call your veterinarian.
How do you use DermAllay?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Shake well before use.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Apply to wet coat, rub onto skin and haircoat until lightly lathered. Keep skin and haircoat lathered for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse well. Use 2 to 3 times per week.
DermAllay Spray Conditioner
- Manufacturer's suggested use: If pet is dry, apply directly to skin and haircoat and allow to dry. If pet is wet, remove excess moisture, apply directly to skin and haircoat and allow to dry. May be used as a leave-on conditioner after using any Dechra shampoo. To do so, add 3 tablespoons of DermAllay Oatmeal Spray Conditioner to one quart of warm water. Shake mixture well. Pour over pet’s back, avoiding the eyes and ears, and rub into entire haircoat. Do not rinse. Towel dry. Use as often as desired.
What is in DermAllay?
- Ingredients: Solubilized colloidal oatmeal, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium lactate, lauramide, glucamate, methocel, safflower oil (linoleic acid), ceramides.
DermAllay Spray Conditioner
- Ingredients: Water, Glycerine, Dimethylpolysiloxane, Sodium Lactate, Polysorbate 20, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Lactate, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Ceramide Complex, Aloe, Methylisothiazolinone.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- DermAllay is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the DermAllay?
- Dogs and cats may use DermAllay for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
12 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
12 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Reduced his hivesFrom UndisclosedComments about DermAllay Oatmeal Shampoo, 12oz BottleThis has work very well in the summer months for my pit bull's seasonal allergies.
Love this stuffFrom UndisclosedComments about DermAllay Oatmeal Spray Conditioner, 12oz BottleThis conditioner spray is great for in between baths as well as after a bath. Sammie has such itchy skin. These products are the only thing that gives him so much relief. Love it. Wont use anything else on my dog.
Wonderful Product. Great PricesFrom UndisclosedComments about DermAllay Oatmeal Shampoo, 12oz BottleI love this product for my dog. It helps wonders for his dry itchy skin. I won't use anything else. I first got it from my Vet at 28.00. But found it here on Vetrx direct for 12.00 . Along with the conditioner spray. I use it in between baths. It also is a great product.
GreatFrom UndisclosedComments about DermAllayGreat product!! It really helps with my dogs dry skin.
I would buy this product from this website again.From UndisclosedComments about DermAllayMy dog has Cushings disease so she is susceptible to frequent skin infections. I use this product after treating her skin with a medicated shampoo. It keeps her skin from drying out. Fast delivery. Excellent price. Recommended by my veterinarian.
I would buy this shampoo again!From UndisclosedComments about DermAllayUsed it on my German Shepherd Dog who is going through the shedding stage now. I normally don't bath her but three times per year, being she is a healthy female she doesn't have hardly any odor except if she gets wet. Then for some strange reason she smells like a dog. However, I had just bathe her with another shampoo two weeks prior to using DermAllay and it left her coat and skin looking dry and she had what looked like dandruff for the first time ever. So, I gave her another bath using this shampoo and no more flakiness and her coat looks good.
It Really Works!From undisclosedComments about DermAllayMy dog has had dandruff since November and nothing helped. Nothing the groomers recommended, nothing the vet recommended and not even natural shampoos with olive oil and coconut oil. It was embarrassing when people would pet my dog and his flakes went flying. But after one use of this product I have not seen one flake. It's been over a week since I bathed him and still no flakes. I'm going to bathe him again next week but so far I'm super impressed by this shampoo.
It Really WorksFrom Chandler, AZComments about DermAllayI tried every shampoo for my dog's dandruff in includimg natural shampoos with coconut oil and Rx shampoos from the vet and none made any difference over six months. However, this shampoo actually worked after one use. Really impressed by it and highly recommend.
I would buy it againFrom undisclosedComments about DermAllayI really like this, I've only used it once on my lap but I like the feeling and how it makes his coat not so dry
I would bye it again...From Hollywoodm FloridaComments about DermAllayPets look great and their skin looks much better.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 10
Q & A
Is this product bad for a cat if he licks his fur after use??
DermAllay products are specially designed to support and promote the relief of dry, itchy, sensitive skin in dogs, cats, and horses. Per the manufacturer, it is important to completely wash the DermAllay from the hair of your cat and let their fur dry before allowing them to lick. Although this product is not toxic to your cat, it can cause stomach upset if ingested.Verified Answer
Can I use a wet face cloth with this and wipe my cat down? Then wipe off with a rinsed cloth? You can't lather a cat and leave on for 5-10 minutes. Help!?
The manufacturer of DermAllay recommends that the shampoo be kept on for as long as possible. Using a wet cloth to wipe the cat with the shampoo may be less effective than if the shampoo is left in your cat's fur for the recommended 5-10 minutes. The spray-on conditioner can be used whether the cat is wet or dry. The spray-on conditioner is intended to be a quicker application and can be left to dry naturally.Verified Answer
What is the total shelf life of this product??
The manufacturer of DermAllay products provides an expiration date on each bottle. If you would like information on the expiration dates of our current supply, please contact our pharmacy.Verified Answer
Do you need a rx to order this??
While DermAllay is an over-the-counter product, please talk with your pet's veterinarian before starting any new product.Verified Answer
If this product is for sensitive skin/ allergen irritations, why does it contain fragrance? Is there a fragrance-free version available??
The DermAllay shampoo does not contain a fragrance, but the spray conditioner does include a fragrance. Unfortunately, they do not make a fragrance-free DermAllay conditioner. Hypoallergenic Cream Rinse is a similar coat conditioner made by the same manufacturer that does not contain a fragrance.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 5