What is Dermabliss for Dogs?
- Dermabliss Soft Chews are a supplement to promote a healthy immune response to seasonal allergies in dogs.
Why is Dermabliss used for Dogs?
- Dermabliss is used to help support dogs with seasonal allergies in response to environmental factors.
- Dermabliss may help soothe skin-related issues associated with seasonal allergies.
- Dermabliss may provide a convenient way to support your dog's skin health and can be used in conjunction with other allergy treatments.
What else should I know about Dermabliss?
- Dermabliss contains premium natural ingredients, including Omega 3-6-9, Quercetin, Vitamins, and Bovine Colostrum to promote a healthy immune response and maintain normal histamine levels.
- It contains Lactospore Probiotics to help support intestinal health.
- It also contains antioxidants for added seasonal allergy & immune support.
- Dermabliss is Gluten-Free with NO Corn, Soy, or Wheat.
- It contains no Artificial Ingredients or Preservatives.
What problems could my dog have with Dermabliss?
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product, and follow their specific directions for use.
How do you use Dermabliss?
- Directions: Dogs under 25lbs give 1 chew daily, 26-75 lbs 2 chews daily, over 75lbs 3 chews daily.
What is in Dermabliss?
- Active Ingredients per Chew (4 grams): TriMega™ Omega Complex 480 mg, Colostrum Powder 250 mg, EPA 90 mg, DHA 60 mg, Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil 75 mg, Licorice Root 50 mg, Quercetin 30 mg, Bromelain 20 mg, Vitamin C 20 mg, Vitamin A 4 IU, Vitamin E 10 IU, Lactospore® 1 Billion CFUs
- Inactive Ingredients: Brewer’s Yeast, Glycerin, Potato Flour, Sunflower Lecithin, Chickpea Flour, Purified Water, Fish Oil, Pea Protein, Safflower Oil, Hickory Flavor, Apple Pectin, Natural Flavor, Arabic Gum, Sorbic Acid, Flaxseed Oil.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Dermabliss is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.