What is Derma-Clens Dermatologic Cream for Dogs and Cats?
- Derma-Clens is a topical skin cream and cleanser.
- Derma-Clens aids in the removal of debris from wounds to help prevent infection.
- Derma-Clens helps promotes healing and is non-toxic.
Why do cats and dogs use Derma-Clens?
- Derma-Clens is indicated for use in wound care, burns, abrasions, hot spots, and other skin conditions in dogs and cats.
What else should I know about Derma-Clens?
- Store at room temperature.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Derma-Clens?
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Wear gloves or wash your hands immediately after application.
How do you use Derma-Clens?
- Talk with your pet’s veterinarian before starting Derma-Clens and follow their guidelines for use.
- Derma-Clens can also be used with or without bandaging.
- Manufacturer guidelines for use: Clean affected area and apply an even layer over the entire lesion twice a day. Derma-Clens may also be applied as a dressing when bandaging wounds. Use as required by severity of condition and response.
What is in Derma-Clens?
- Vanishing cream base.
- Active ingredients: Benzoic acid, Malic acid, Salicylic acid.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Derma-Clens is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
It is truly a Wonder Salve.From UndisclosedComments about Derma-Clens 1oz
Saw a difference after the first day of using it!From undisclosedComments about Derma-Clens
Q & A
Can it be used in a scratch on dogs nose?
Derma-Clens is a topical skin cream and cleanser indicated for use in wound care, burns, abrasions, scratches, hot spots, and other skin conditions in dogs and cats. It is recommended that you talk with your pet’s veterinarian before starting Derma-Clens and follow their guidelines for use.Verified Answer