What are Deramaxx Chewable Tablets for Dogs?
- Deramaxx is the brand name product for deracoxib, which is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
- Deracoxib is used in dogs for pain and inflammation.
Why do dogs use Deramaxx Chewable Tablets?
- Deracoxib is commonly used to relieve pain and inflammation in dogs diagnosed with osteoarthritis.
- It is also prescribed to control postoperative pain from orthopedic surgery or other conditions.
What else should I know about Deramaxx Chewable Tablets?
- Periodic blood work is recommend while on this drug to check for liver and kidney side effects.
- Deramaxx chewable tablets are chewable for easier doing.
- Store chewable tablets out of the reach of children and animals.
What problems could my dog have with Deramaxx Chewable Tablets?
- Deramaxx is not recommended or approved for use in cats.
- If your pet vomits or acts sick receiving the drug on an empty stomach, try giving next dose with food or small treat.
- Watch for decreased appetite; vomiting; changes in bowel movements; changes in behavior (eg aggression); yellowing of gums, skin, or whites of eyes (jaundice); changes in drinking habits (frequency, amount consumed) or urination habits (frequency, color, or smell).
- If your dog has bloody stools, bloody vomit, facial swelling, hives, or red or itchy skin, you should immediately report it to your pet's veterinarian. Deramaxx is better given with food, and it is important for your dog to have access to water at all times. You should contact your dog's veterinarian before giving other medications or supplements to your pet, as they may not be compatible.
How do you use Deramaxx Chewable Tablets?
- Deramaxx can be given with or without food, but food may reduce the changes for stomach problems. Follow your veterinarian's recommendations.
What is in Deramaxx Chewable Tablets?
- Deracoxib is a prescription nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) of the COX-2 inhibitor class.
- Deracoxib is believed to be a COX-2 selective inhibitor.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Deramaxx is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Deramaxx Chewable Tablets?
- Dogs may use Deramaxx for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Palliative pain careFrom UndisclosedComments about Deramaxx (deracoxib) Chewable Tablets 12mg, 90ct
I rescue elderly dogs and have used this for yrsFrom UndisclosedComments about Deramaxx (deracoxib) Chewable Tablets 100mg, 30ct
Deramaxx and my rescuesFrom UndisclosedComments about Deramaxx (deracoxib) Chewable Tablets
GOOD PURCHASEFrom POMPANO BEACH, FLORIDAComments about Deramaxx (deracoxib) Chewable Tablets
Excellent Results - I will buy this medicine foreverFrom Derry, NHComments about Deramaxx (deracoxib) Chewable Tablets
Dermaxx Chewable TabletsFrom California, USAComments about Deramaxx (deracoxib) Chewable Tablets
MIracle Drug!From Burlington, NC, USAComments about Deramaxx (deracoxib) Chewable Tablets
Q & A
I have a $45 coupon with the 7 day trial sample from Deramaxx. If I fill this script with your company will you honor the coupon??
Unfortunately, we are not able to honor manufacturer coupons. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
Do I need a prescrition from my vet for Deramaxx??
Missy, Yes, Deramaxx is a prescription medication. Once an order is placed, we can contact the veterinarian via fax to request approval for the prescription or your pet's veterinarian can write a prescription that you can then mail to us. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer