What are CranMate Chewable Tablets for Cats and Dogs by PRN Pharmacal?
- Dogs and cats prone to urinary tract infections may benefit from CranMate, an effective nutritional supplement containing specially formulated cranberry extracts that support urinary tract health.
- Urinary tract infections can cause ongoing discomfort for pets and ongoing challenges for pet parents.
- CranMate is a chewable nutritional supplement that contains a specially formulated cranberry extract rich in proanthocyanidins (PACs), natural tannins that support urinary tract health.
- The bioactive PACs in CranMate come from fruit extract, not cranberry juice concentrate.
Why do cats and dogs use CranMate?
- Supports urinary tract health in cats and dogs.
- Rich in healthy extracts from the cranberry fruit.
- No extra sugars.
- Pets love the liver flavored chewable.
What else should I know about CranMate?
- The patented extraction process used to make CranMate takes out unwanted sugars and oxalic acid so that the product meets the needs of pets with diabetes mellitus.
- CranMate is effective for pets with healthy urinary systems and those that are prone to urinary tract infections, and it does not interfere with antibiotics for those pets on medications to control urinary incontinence.
- The flavored chewable tablets are easy to dose because pets love the flavor.
What problems could my dog or cat have with CranMate?
- Talk to your veterinarian before starting to give CranMate.
How do you use CranMate?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use during a UTI: Split dose between morning and evening. Give 2 tablets daily for every 44 lbs of body weight.
- Manufacturer's suggested use for prevention: Dogs and cats under 22 lbs, 1/2 tablet daily. Dogs 23 to 44 lbs, 1 tablet daily. Add 1/2 tablet for every 22 lbs of body weight or 1 tablet for every 44 lbs of body weight above that.
What is in CranMate?
- Active ingredients per chewable tablet: American Cranberry purified fruit extract (vaccinium marocarpon) 10% polyphenols 100 mg.
- Inactive ingredients: Sorbitol, Dicalcium phosphate, Microcrystalline cellulose, American Cranberry purified fruit extract (Vaccinium marcocarpon), Whey powder, Liver (pork) powder, Soy protein concentrate, Iron oxide, Silicon dioxide and Magnesium stearate.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- CranMate is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the CranMate?
- Dogs and cats may use CranMate for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Awesome ProductFrom undisclosedComments about CranMate
I would buy it again.From undisclosedComments about CranMate
I would recomend this product for UTI in dogs.From Loxley AlComments about CranMate
Great ProductFrom Argyle, TX, USAComments about CranMate
Q & A
is it OK for dogs with chronic pancreatitis??
The manufacturer does not provide information regarding if it is safe to use for dogs with chronic pancreatitis. Please consult your veterinarian to determine if CranMate would be recommended for your dog.Verified Answer