Cosequin Sprinkle Capsules for Small Animals
Starting At $29.99
Cosequin Sprinkle Capsules for Small Animals
In StockFree shipping when you buy 2 or with a $59 order
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What are Cosequin Regular Strength Sprinkle Capsules for Small Animals?
- Cosequin Regular Strength Sprinkle Capsules for Small Animals are a joint support formula is for dogs and cats weighing 24 pounds or less.
- Cosequin Sprinkle Capsules for Small Animals contain glucosamine, chondroitin, and manganese, which combine to promote joint health and function.
Why do cats and dogs use Cosequin Sprinkle Capsules for Small Animals?
- Cosequin Sprinkle Capsules for Small Animals work to help protect cartilage and joint tissues from breakdown, and to maintain mobility for your pet.
- Tasty sprinkle capsules that can be applied easily over your pet’s food for easy dosing.
What else should I know about Cosequin Sprinkle Capsules for Small Animals?
- Store in a cool, dry area out of direct sunlight.
- Keep lid on tightly to ensure freshness.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Cosequin Sprinkle Capsules for Small Animals?
- Consult with your veterinarian before starting to give Cosequin.
How do you use Cosequin Sprinkle Capsules for Small Animals?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- The capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled on the pet’s food.
- Wet or moist food is preferred to ensure that the pet gets the entire amount.
- Manufacturer's suggested use for the initial 4 to 6 weeks: Dogs and cats under 10 lbs, 1/2 to 1 capsule daily. Dogs and cats 10 to 24 lbs, 2 capsules daily (1 in the morning, and 1 in the evening).
- Manufacturer's suggested use for maintenance: The recommended initial period is four to six weeks; however, some pets may respond sooner. At this time you can decrease the number of Cosequin capsules to a level that helps maintain your pet’s comfort.
What is in Cosequin Sprinkle Capsules for Small Animals?
- Active ingredients per capsule: Glucosamine Hydrochloride 250 mg, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate (from bovine cartilage) 200 mg, Manganese (manganese ascorbate) 2 mg.
- Inactive ingredients: Gelatin and magnesium stearate.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Cosequin is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Cosequin Sprinkle Capsules for Small Animals?
- Dogs and cats may use Cosequin Sprinkle Capsules for Small Animals for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
12 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
12 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
This makes a big difference!From UndisclosedComments about Cosequin Sprinkle Capsules for Small Animals 60ctI started giving this to my 16 year old pupper and within days she was walking much much better. I have tried glucosamine and other things in the past, but they all seemed to have flavor that deterred her from eating them. These have no flavor and I can mix them up in her food so she is sure to get her dose everyday. I now give it to all my dogs.
It was prescribed by our Vet, and our dog has been taking itFrom UndisclosedComments about Cosequin Sprinkle Capsules for Small AnimalsIt is the only thing that works for our dog, leaving no residue complications!
YesFrom UndisclosedComments about Cosequin Sprinkle Capsules for Small Animals 45 MinisMoving around better
GreatFrom UndisclosedComments about Cosequin Sprinkle Capsules for Small AnimalsGreat product, I believe it has helped my little toy breed with issues.
My dog loves Cosequin soft chewsFrom UndisclosedComments about Cosequin Sprinkle Capsules for Small AnimalsMy dog loves the Cosequin soft chews. She has been taking Cosequin for about 6 months. It seems to be helping. She would occasionally yelp when she was running in the house. She has not helped for several months. My vet recommended Cosequin.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 5
Q & A
I have a dog with severe food allergies. I have read the ingredients, but are there any meat flavorings, proteins, or anything that could harm my dog??
This product does contain ingredients derived from animals including bovine cartilage, shellfish and gelatin. Please consult your veterinarian for recommendations based on your dog's specific allergies.Verified Answer
How much of the capsule should I sprinkle on food for a dog that is only 6 1/2 lbs. Is it half the capsule or a whole capsule??
The manufacturer recommends to use ½ to 1 capsule day in pets under 10 pounds. Please consult your veterinarian regarding their specific recommendation for your dog as it may be different depending on your dog’s condition and characteristics.Verified Answer
Can Cosequin Sprinkle Capsules be given whole - as in a pill pocket - or doesit have to be opened and sprinkled in food? Thanks?
Cosequin sprinkle tabs can be given whole or split and mixed with food.Verified Answer
Can this be used for a cat of similar size/weight??
According to the manufacturer, the Cosequin MSM plus Omega soft chews are only labeled for use in dogs, but Cosequin and Dasuquin formulas just for cats are available.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 4