Clenz-a-dent ProDen PlaqueOff
40 Gram Food Additive
Starting At $27.32
Clenz-a-dent ProDen PlaqueOff
In StockFree shipping when you buy 3 or with a $59 order
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is Clenz-a-dent ProDen PlaqueOff Food Additive for Dogs and Cats?
- Clenz-a-dent ProDen PlaqueOff Food Additive gives pet owners a natural, easy way to keep their pet’s teeth clean and healthy.
- Just sprinkle Clenz-a-dent ProDen PlaqueOff on your pet’s food once a day – the palatable powder mixes well with dry or wet food.
- You should see results in 3-8 weeks.
- This powder can be used in conjunction with other Clenz-a-dent products for effective home dental care.
Why do cats and dogs use ProDen PlaqueOff?
- Using Clenz-a-dent ProDen PlaqueOff Food Additive is like cleaning your pet’s teeth while they eat.
- This effective food additive contains a seaweed, called Ascophyllum nodosum, which naturally inhibits the formation of plaque, calculus, and tartar on the teeth and gums of dogs and cats.
- Clenz-a-dent ProDen PlaqueOff also freshens breath.
What else should I know about ProDen PlaqueOff?
- Does not contain additives, preservatives, sugar or gluten.
- Rich in natural iodine.
- Keep at room temperature.
- Use within 12 months after opening.
What problems could my dog or cat have with ProDen PlaqueOff?
- Do not give to animals with hyperthyroidism unless directed by your veterinarian.
How do you use ProDen PlaqueOff?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Use the provided scoop to sprinkle product on food once daily.
- Can be used on wet or dry food.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Cats and dogs under 20 lbs, 1/2 scoop daily; jar lasts an average of 8 months. Dogs 20 to 50 lbs, 1 scoop daily; jar lasts an average of 4 months. Dogs over 50 lbs, 2 scoops daily; jar lasts an average of 2 months.
What is in ProDen PlaqueOff?
- Ingredient: Purified Ascophyllum Nodosum D1070 (seaweed).
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- ProDen PlaqueOff is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the ProDen PlaqueOff?
- Dogs and cats may use ProDen PlaqueOff for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
3 total reviews
Rated 4.33 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
2 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
1 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
I plan on using this product continuouslyFrom UndisclosedComments about Clenz-a-dent ProDen PlaqueOffThis is an easy way to help keep your dogs teeth clean. I mix it with their food and the have no problem With it. Vet approved
This product is easy to use.From UndisclosedComments about Clenz-a-dent ProDen PlaqueOffI use half a scoop each day in my cat's soft food to help prevent plaque. Hopefully it helps, not yet sure because my cat is still young but my theory is, is that it can't hurt! Don't want to have to spend hundreds of dollars to have the vet clean her teeth and want to keep her healthy.
Easy to useFrom Buffalo, NY, USAComments about Clenz-a-dent ProDen PlaqueOffI started using this product 8 months ago and really didn't see any difference until now BUT I'm also giving my dogs bully sticks to chew on so that might be helping also. I have 2 dogs in particular that I am using this product on because they tended to build up tartar pretty quick. Since I'm not sure what is helping their teeth, I will continue to use this product along with the bully sticks.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 3
Q & A
How effective is it on helping cats with preexisting inflamed gums??
Clenz-a-dent ProDen PlaqueOff food additive is designed to help control plaque and tartar build up. It is used as a routine dental care product, not a treatment for any dental diseases. Proper dental hygiene can help with inflamed gums. Please consult your veterinarian to see if this product is right for your cat.Verified Answer
If I have an unopened bottle of Clenz-a-dent...still sealed...but the expiration date has passed by 12 months is the product still safe and effective??
It is not recommended to use Clenz-a-Dent beyond the manufacturer’s labeled expiration date because the safety and efficacy of the product cannot be guaranteed.Verified Answer
I'm wondering how the powder helps my dog's tartar control if I sprinkle the powder on her dry food but she swallows the bits whole and doesn't chew the food at all. Is it a waste to use this product in this situation? Other than switching to soft food, do you have any suggestions??
According to the manufacturer, this product contains a seaweed extract that reduces plaque and tartar build up when mixed with food. The manufacturer does not provide information on whether swallowing the food whole changes this benefit. Contact your veterinarian for further questions or concerns regarding this medication.Verified Answer
what is a scoop? teaspoon??
Clenz-a-dent is sprinkled on the food once daily to help improve the dental health of your pet. Dosing is weight based and measured in scoops. Per the manufacturer, one scoop is equivalent to one teaspoon. It can take 3 to 8 weeks to see the effects of this medication. It is important to inform your veterinarian when your pet starts or stops a medication. Thank you, VetRxDirectVerified Answer
I would like to know the exact ingrediant make up of this product. My dog has major allergies and I don't want to give him something without knowing what it's made of. He must be grain and gluten free. ?
If you click on the "Package Insert" tab on the product page, there is a link for the package label. That will tell you all the ingredients and dosing instructions. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
Where is this product produced??
It looks like the manufacturer, Sogeval, is located in Texas. You would need to contact them, however to find out if it is made in Texas or not. That information is not on the bottle. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
Does it hurt to stir the product into canned cat food??
The package instructions state that the supplement can be sprinkled on wet or dry food. We do not see any reason that it could not be mixed into the food. There is always the concern with food additives that if the pet does not consume the entire amount of food offered that they will not be receiving the full dose recommended by the manufacturer. If this is a problem for your pet, it can sometimes be helpful to administer additives in a small amount of 'treat food' - food that the pet does not regularly get, such as canned food when the pet usually receives dry food. This particular supplement should not be given to a pet diagnosed with hyperthyroidism, and you should always consult your pet's veterinarian before starting a new supplement. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
Can i just order this item or do i need to secure a perscription from my vet??
Cindy, Clenz-a-dent is an over-the-counter (OTC) pet dental product, therefore authorization from your pet's veterinarian is not required. But, it's always important to consult with your pet's veterinarian before starting any OTC or prescription pet medication. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 8