What is Cheristin for Cats?
- Cheristin is topical flea control solution designed for cats.
- Fleas can carry diseases, cause allergic reactions, and infect your cat with tapeworms if they are accidentally licked off and ingested.
- They can also be a huge annoyance to you and your pet, especially in multiple pet households.
- Cheristin contains spinetoram, an insecticide that starts killing adult fleas in 30 minutes and prevents infestations for a full month.
- Cheristin comes in rounded tip applicators and has a low volume in each dose, so there's less liquid to give.
Why do cats use Cheristin?
- Your veterinarian may suggest a topical flea solution like Cheristin if your cat is exposed to fleas.
What else should I know about Cheristin?
- Designed exclusively for cats.
- Provides 1 month of protection.
- Kills fleas within 30 minutes.
- Prevents and controls infestation.
- Low volume dose.
What problems could my cat have with Cheristin?
- For cats and kittens 8 weeks and older.
- Do not use on cats or kittens weighing less than 1.8 pounds.
- Side effects may include hair loss, hair change, redness, inflammation, or irritation at the treatment site.
How do you use Cheristin?
- Apply one full applicator once a month to the skin at the base of the head.
- Do not allow it to get in your cat's eyes or mouth.
What is in Cheristin?
- The insecticide in Cheristin is Spinetoram, a semisynthetic insecticide that causes the paralysis and death of fleas.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Cheristin is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my cat to finish all of the Cheristin?
- Cats may use Cheristin for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Flea MedicationFrom UndisclosedComments about Cheristin for Cats 3 Month Supply
Cheristen fleaFrom undisclosedComments about Cheristin for Cats
I bought a 6 month supply. Good price.From undisclosedComments about Cheristin for Cats
Q & A
How many in box??
Cheristin can be purchased in either a 3 month or 6 month supply. Each tube of Cheristin lasts for 1 month, so the 3 month package contains 3 tubes and the 6 month supply contains 6 tubes.Verified Answer