What is the C.E.T. Mini-Toothbrush for Cats and Dogs?
- Home dental care is as important for your pet as it is for you.
- A program of oral hygiene and regular professional care can prevent promblems that might occur as the result of plaque and tartar buildup.
- Routine home dental care should be a part of every pet's health care program.
- The C.E.T. Mini-Toothbrush is a finger toothbrush. It is designed to fit over the tip of your finger.
- Many pet owners find it easier to use a finger brush, especially when first beginning to brush their dog's teeth.
- The C.E.T. Mini-Toothbrush also comes with a sample size packet of C.E.T. Enzymatic Toothpaste in poultry flavor.
- C.E.T. Enzymatic Toothpaste contains enzymes that act chemically to help break down plaque, thereby reducing the amount of actual abrasive brushing that you must perform.
Why do cats and dogs use the C.E.T. Mini-Toothbrush?
- Ideally, you should brush your pet's teeth daily.
- Daily brushing is most beneficial and will help to establish a routine for your pet.
- Your veterinarian may recommend the C.E.T. Mini-Toothbrush with sample toothpaste if you are just starting a brushing routine with your pet.
What else should I know about the C.E.T. Mini-Toothbrush?
- Mini-toothbrush fits over the end of your finger for easy brushing.
- Toothbrush is soft for a pet's mouth.
- Sample toothpaste is poultry flavor.
- Tasty flavor helps pets enjoy brushing.
What problems could my dog or cat have with the C.E.T. Mini-Toothbrush?
- If you have several dogs or cats, you should have a different toothbrush for each of them.
- Avoid using human toothpaste or baking soda as these may be harmful to your pet.
- Contact your veterinarian for assistance about how and how often to brush.
How do you use the C.E.T. Mini-Toothbrush?
- A dog's mouth contains plenty of harmful bacteria, so it is extremely important that you wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water after you are finished.
- Rinse the toothbrush thoroughly before putting it away, and replace the toothbrush regularly.
What is in the C.E.T. Mini-Toothbrush and Toothpaste?
- C.E.T. Enzymatic Poulty Flavor Toothpaste ingredients: Sorbitol, Purified Water, Dicalcium Phosphate Anhydrous, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Poultry Digest, Dextrose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Thiocyanate, Glucose Oxidase, and Lactoperoxidase. May contain phosphoric acid.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- C.E.T. is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
C.E.T. mini brush and toothpasteFrom UndisclosedComments about C.E.T. Mini-Toothbrush for Cats and Dogs with Sample Toothpaste