Certifect for Dogs
When your pup is suffering from a flea, tick, or lice infestation, there’s no time to waste. Certifect for Dogs delivers fast-acting results. The topical treatment starts working in just six hours and kills 100% of ticks within 18 hours. Other flea and tick control brands can take almost three times as long.
- Fast acting, waterproof protection
- Kills ticks, adult fleas, flea eggs and chewing lice
- Convenient monthly dosing
Give your dog fast, complete relief from all that itching and discomfort caused by ticks, fleas, and lice with proven powerful Certifect. This topical medication starts working within six hours of application and rapidly kills all ticks and every stage of the flea life cycle within 18 hours. Other brands take up to 48 hours for full protection. Then Certifect keeps working, protecting your dog from reinfestation for a full month with a powerful combination of the active ingredients fipronil, s-methoprene, and amitraz. Certifect is waterproof and the single dose packs make it easy to apply to your dog’s skin. Choose from three or six month supplies and four strengths.
What you should know about Certifect:
- Talk to your veterinarian before using this product.
- Do not use on cats.
- Safe for puppies 8 weeks and older weighing at least 5 pounds
- Follow dosing directions exactly - don’t give your dog more medication than directed and don’t skip doses.
- Read the label carefully for information about storage, possible side effects, and drug interactions.
For additional information about Certifect, click the “More Information” and “Package Insert” tabs above.
Great product!From Daggett, MI, USAComments about Certifect
Q & A
I took the pup to vet and they gave me the certifect for the mange and since Thursday she has improved 100% and now in a true believer. thanks?
Kathy, We're glad to hear that she's doing better! Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
is this used for demadex mange, I heard it can help it.?
Kathy, The package insert for Certifect does not list demodex mange as an indication, however one of the ingredients (amitraz) is commonly used to treat demodex mange. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer