Ceragyn Eye Drops for Dogs and Cats
Specifically formulated with Purifect Technology to clean and relieve eyes from burning, stinging, itching pollutants and contaminants. Indicated for the management of irritated, burning, itching eyes. The Purifect Technology: Ceragenins have shown excellent, rapid bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal results against a wide variety of pathogens, including gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, and even multi-drug resistant strains of bacteria such as Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Ceragyn starts working within seconds.
- Ceragyn’s extended half-life allows for protection long after the first application.
- Additionally, Ceragyn is non-toxic, non-irritating, non-stinging, non-staining and has been shown to produce no sign of resistance after repeated uses.
- Purifect Technology supports the body’s naturally occurring immune responses to serve as the first line of defense in wound healing, skin irritations and infections.
What you should know about Ceragyn Eye Drops:
- Talk to your pet's veterinarian before using this product.
- Follow dosing directions exactly - don’t give your pet more medication than directed and don’t skip doses.
- Read the label carefully for information about storage, possible side effects, and drug interactions.