What is Catego for Cats?
- Catego is a once monthly treatment just for cats and kittens that kills fleas, ticks, and chewing lice.
- Catego is tailored to the unique needs of cats and cat owners with a non-greasy and quick drying formula.
- It contains Dinotefuran, Fipronil, and Pyriproxyfen, which kill parasites on contact with no biting required.
- Catego works fast against fleas, being effective within 6 hours.
- Catego has a smooth applicator tip and has a low volume dose, making it easier for you and your cat.
Why do cats use Catego?
- Catego helps control and prevent infestations by fleas, ticks, and lice.
What else should I know about Catego?
- For cats and kittens over 8 weeks of age and weighing over 1.5 lbs.
- Exclusively for cats.
- Kills fleas, ticks & lice.
- No biting required.
- One month protection.
- Quick drying.
- Contact your local waste management about the safe disposal. Frontline Gold can be very toxic to fish and wildlife.
What problems could my cat have with Catego?
- Do not use on rabbits or other small mammals as Catego may be toxic to them.
- Discuss the use of this treatment and any supplements or drugs your cat or do is taking before using Catego.
- Skin irritation may result at the site of application.
How do you use Catego?
- Apply once a month as directed.
- Wash hands after applying.
What is in Catego?
- Catego contains three insecticides to kill fleas and ticks - Dinotefuran, Fipronil, and Pyriproxyfen.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Catego is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my cat to finish all of the Catego?
- Cats may use Catego for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Works very good , well tolerated by 5 lb cat Thank youFrom Dayton,0hComments about Catego for Cats
Happy dog, happy ownerFrom UndisclosedComments about Catego for Cats 6 Month Supply
Cats don't run away for this med.From UndisclosedComments about Catego for Cats 6 Month Supply
WorksFrom UndisclosedComments about Catego for Cats 6 Month Supply
Great meds for outside catsFrom UndisclosedComments about Catego for Cats 6 Month Supply
Paws up for CategoFrom UndisclosedComments about Catego for Cats
I love this for my catsFrom MaineComments about Catego for Cats
Will continue to buy this product in the future.From UndisclosedComments about Catego for Cats
I will buy this againFrom UndisclosedComments about Catego for Cats
Q & A
Does Catego include an ingredient to inhibit/interrupt growth of larvae? If so, which ingredient is it??
The package shows the active ingredients contained in Catego are Fipronil, Dinotefuran, and Pyriproxyfen. Dinotefuran and Pyriproxyfen are responsible for the control of growth of larvae.Verified Answer