Carvedilol (Generic) Rx
Starting At $0.14 per tablet
Carvedilol (Generic) Rx
$0.14 per tablet
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT with veterinary approval.
Requires veterinary authorization.
Your pet's veterinarian will provide directions for use.
What are Carvedilol Tablets for Dogs?
- Carvedilol is a prescription beta-blocker medication used to treat congestive heart failure in dogs.
- Carvedilol works by affecting the heart and blood flow through veins and arteries in the body.
Why do dogs use Carvedilol?
- Carvedilol is used to treat congestive heart failure in dogs
- It may also be prescribed to treat chronic valvular heart disease, dilated cardiomyopathy, and other types of heart conditions.
What problems could my dog have with Carvedilol?
- If doses are Carvedilol are too large, your dog's condition may worsen.
- Serious side effects may include loss of appetite, depression, lack of energy, or weakness. Call your veterinarian immediately if you notice any of these issues.
How do you use Carvedilol?
- It is best to give Carvedilol with food.
- Your veterinarian may start your dog on a lower dose and increase it over time.
What is in Carvedilol?
- Carvedilol is an alpha and beta receptor blocker.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Carvedilol is sold as an FDA approved generic drug. Brand may vary from order to order and variation to variation. We are unable to guarantee which brand will be available at the time of order shipment.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Carvedilol?
- Dogs may use Carvedilol for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
No Reviews Yet
Q & A
What dosage would a 30 pound dog with heart failure need??
Carvedilol is a beta-blocker used to help treat a variety of cardiovascular conditions, including heart failure. Carvedilol is available as a human-labeled medication and can be used by veterinarians in an extra-label manner in animals. The dosage of this medication will vary based on the severity and type of the condition it is prescribed for. It is recommended that you talk with your veterinarian before giving this medication and follow their recommendations for use.Verified Answer
Is this the generic form and used for arrhythmia for dogs??
Carvedilol is the generic form of the name brand medication, Coreg. It can be used for several indications including blood pressure and heart rhythm. Please consult your veterinarian about using this medication in your dog.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 2