What is Cani-Flex for Dogs and Cats?
- Cani-Flex is a chewable glucosamine supplement for cats and dogs.
Why do cats and dogs use Cani-Flex for Dogs and Cats?
- May help maintain healthy cartilage and joint function.
- Has been used in a variety of degenerative joint situations, following surgery, and as a protective agent for younger working or older arthritic pets.
- Stimulates production of synovial fluid.
What else should I know about Cani-Flex for Dogs and Cats?
- Palatable, scored, chewable tablets for easy dosing.
- Economical source of glucosamine.
- Store at room temperature. Protect from light and excessive heat (104°F).
What problems could my dog or cat have with Cani-Flex for Dogs and Cats?
- Please consult with your veterinarian prior to use for any adverse reactions.
How do you use Cani-Flex for Dogs and Cats?
- Administration: Feed free choice from hand or crumble and mix into food.
- Dosage: Cats and dogs under 25 lbs - 1/2 to 1 tablet daily. Dogs 25-49 lbs - 2 tablets daily. Dogs 50-100 lbs - 3 tablets daily. Dogs over 100 lbs - 4 tablets daily. Give in divided doses morning and night.
- Give in divided doses between morning and night.
- The above doses are recommended doses for the initial 5-6 weeks. As a gradual improvement is noted, a maintenance dose of one-half the initial dose may be used.
What is in Cani-Flex for Dogs and Cats?
- Active Ingredient (per scored tablet): D-Glucosamine HCl 500mg
- Inactive Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, brewers dried yeast, cellulose powder, lactose, starch, povidone, glycerin, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, cod liver oil. Color added.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Cani-Flex for Dogs and Cats is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.