What are Breedwise Calming Bites for Dogs?
- Breedwise Calming Bites are a natural dietary formula that help calm dogs.
Why do dogs use Calming Bites for Dogs?
- Each Calming Bite contains L-Theanine (Suntheanine) for mental relief and valerian root to help encourage anxious and high-energy dogs to relax.
- Contains other natural ingredients to help soothe nausea, and support overall gut health.
- Ideal for thunderstorms, house visitors, separation anxiety, and other stressful situations.
What else should I know about Calming Bites for Dogs?
- Calming Bites do not cause drowsiness.
- Have a tasty hickory bacon flavor.
- The proprietary formula contains no corn, gluten, grain, wheat, soy, dairy, or BSE/TSE.
What problems could my dog have with Calming Bites for Dogs?
- Please consult with your veterinarian before using this product. Responses to supplements may vary by animal.
How do you use Calming Bites for Dogs?
- Breedwise Calming Bites Suggested Use:Start with the amounts below and increase as needed:1 Bite for Lightweights (<25lbs)2 Bites for Midweights (<50lbs)4 Bites for Heavyweights (100lbs+)
What is in Calming Bites for Dogs?
- Calming Bites Active Ingredients: L-Theanine (Suntheanine®) (25mg), Ginger Root (35mg), Chicory Root (20mg), Valerian Root (75mg), and Chamomile Flower (75mg).
- Other Ingredients: Dried Beet Molasses, Dried Potato, Sucrose, Vegetarian “Beef” Flavor, Beet Fiber, Fish Oil, Beeswax, Safflower Oil, Glucose Syrup, Stearic Acid, Coconut Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Bacon Flavoring, and Natural Antioxidants.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Breedwise Calming Bites for Dogs is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
No Reviews Yet
My dog is 50 to 60 lbs. and very hyperactive, a Boxer Pit bull mix. Will these help with his symptoms ???
- Asked by Robbie
Verified Reply - VetRxDirect The Breedwise Calming Bites are a dietary supplement labeled to help encourage anxious and high energy dogs to relax. This supplement does not cause sedation in dogs. Like other dietary supplements, it is recommended that you consult with your veterinarian before using this product for your dog. Your veterinarian can determine if this product suits your dog’s needs.