What is Bravecto Topical Solution for Dogs?
- Bravecto Topical Solution for Dogs s a prescription medication for dogs containing fluralaner (insecticide) to treat and prevent against fleas and ticks.
Why do dogs use Bravecto Topical Solution for Dogs?
- No more monthly dosing.
- One dose of Bravecto is indicated for the 12 week treatment and prevention of flea infestations and the treatment and control of these tick infesations: Black-legged tick, American Dog tick, Brown Dog tick.
- One dose of Bravecto is indicated for the 8 week treatment and control of this tick infestation: Lone star tick
What else should I know about Bravecto Topical Solution for Dogs?
- Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature away from heat and direct sunlight.
- The product is highly flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flame or other sources of ignition.
- Read and follow the prescription label carefully for storage information, possible side effects, and drug interactions.
What problems could my dog have with Bravecto Topical Solution for Dogs?
- Please consult with your veterinarian before using this product.
- Animals with a known hypersensitivity or allergy to this or related product should not take this medication.
- Do not give this product to kittens and puppies less than 6 months of age or weighing less than 4.4 pounds.
- For topical use only. Avoid oral ingestion.
How do you use Bravecto Topical Solution for Dogs?
- This medication is administered every 12 weeks during the flea season and every 8-12 weeks during the tick season.
- Give the exact amount prescribed and only as often as directed.
- Do not skip doses or stop giving the medication without consulting your veterinarian.
- Bathing or water immersion 3 days after administration will not reduce the effectiveness of Bravecto against fleas and Ixodes ricinus ticks.
What is in Bravecto Topical Solution for Dogs?
- The active ingredient in this medication is fluralaner, a long-acting drug that has activity against adult fleas and certain tick species.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Bravecto Topical Solution for Dogs is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Bravecto Topical Solution for Dogs?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
No Reviews Yet
Q & A
How soon after application can dig go swimming??
It is recommended to prevent the dog from swimming or bathing for 3 days after applying Bravecto (fluralaner) Topical Solution.Verified Answer