Bravecto Topical Solution for Cats Rx
What is Bravecto Topical Solution for Cats?
- Bravecto is a prescription strength topical solution just for cats containing fluralaner (insecticide) to treat and prevent against fleas and ticks.
Why do cats use Bravecto Topical Solution for Cats?
- Protects against fleas and black-legged ticks (deer ticks) for 12 weeks, and dog ticks for 8 weeks.
- Designed to eliminate fleas in as little as 8 hours.
- Easy to use applicator.
- No monthly doses.
What else should I know about Bravecto Topical Solution for Cats?
- Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature away from heat and direct sunlight.
- The product is highly flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flame or other sources of ignition.
- Read and follow the prescription label carefully for storage information, possible side effects, and drug interactions.
What problems could my cat have with Bravecto Topical Solution for Cats?
- Do not give this product to kittens less than 6 months of age or to to cats less than 2.6 pounds or 1.2 kg.
- For external use only. Keep the product away from your pet's eyes and mouth.
- If you have multiple pets, keep them separated for a short time to prevent licking or mutual grooming.
How do you use Bravecto Topical Solution for Cats?
- Administer the entire contents of a single dose tube topically.
- Part the hair at the base of the skull. Place the tube tip on the skin and squeeze the tube emptying the contents directly onto the skin in one spot. Ensure that the tube is empty. If a second spot is required to prevent run-off, apply at another location just behind the first spot.
- Do not massage product into the skin. Do not apply to broken skin or onto wet hair coat.
- Fast drying, however, the application spot may appear wet or oily for up to 24 hours.
- After applying this product to your pet, wash your hands with soap and water.
- Give the exact amount prescribed and only as often as directed.
- Do not skip doses or stop giving the medication without consulting your veterinarian.
What is in Bravecto Topical Solution for Cats?
- The active ingredient in this medication is fluralaner is a drug that has activity against adult fleas and certain tick species
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Bravecto Topical Solution for Catsis a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Bravecto Topical Solution for Cats?
- Cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.