Starting At $37.27
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is BioFlex Ultra Soft Chews for dogs?
- BioFlex Ultra Soft Chews are designed to work with your dog's immune system to help prevent joint degeneration, support advanced joint conditions, and manage mobility issues caused by arthritis or injury.
Why do dogs use BioFlex Ultra Soft Chews?
- It contains AyuFlex to help relieve pain, swelling, stiffness, support collagen production, and refuce collagen destruction.
- It is made with hyalruonic acid to promor joint lubrication and promote flexibility.
- Also contains additional glucosamine, MSM, boswellia, and creatine for mobility support and cartilage tissue repair.
- This product is a natural source of essential Omega 3 Fatty Acids from grape seed extract.
What else should I know about BioFlex Ultra Soft Chews for dogs?
- Store at room temperature.
- Protect from freezing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
What problems could my dog have with BioFlex Ultra Soft Chews?
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals with naturally occuring chronic disorders that require treatment. If the condition worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
- The safe use of BioFlex ULTRA Soft Chews in dogs intended for breeding and in pregnant or lactating dogs has not been evaluated.
How do you use BioFlex Ultra Soft Chews for dogs?
- Recommended manufacturer's dosage information:5 to 30 lbs. - 1/2 chew daily31 to 60 lbs. - 1 chew daily61 to 100 lbs. - 2 chews dailyOver 100 lbs. - 2-1/2 chews dailyDosage should be doubled during the initial period of 4 to 6 weeks.
What is in BioFlex Ultra Soft Chews for dogs?
- Active Ingredients (Per Soft Chew): Glucosamine HCI (Marine Source) 250mg, Creatine Monohydrate 250mg, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 200mg, Ayuflex™ 42 mg, Grape Seed Extract 25mg, Boswellia Serrata Extract 20mg, Zinc 15mg, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 15mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 10mg, Alpha-Lipoic Acid 10mg, Vitamin C 10mg, UC-II® Standardized Cartilage 10mg, Total Collagen 2.5mg, Hyaluronic Acid 5mg, L-Glutathione 5mg, Manganese 2mg, Selenium 70mcg, Vitamin E 50 IU.
- Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable Starch and Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Vegetable Oil and Shortening, Sucrose, Macrogol, Non-Bovine Liver Powder, Calcium Phosphate, Marine Lipid Concentrates, Magnesium Stearate, TBHQ. Product Contains Soybean Ingredients.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- BioFlex Ultra Soft Chews for dogs is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
6 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
6 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
This product has helped ease the pain with his hip dysplasiaFrom UndisclosedComments about BioFlex Ultra 120 Soft ChewsI use bioflex ultra for my dog. He was diagnosed with hip dysplasia at a young age. This product has helped him a lot. He loves the taste. After eating his meals he come running over to the kitchen counter to eat one. He knows it's there waiting for him.
Great for MobilityFrom UndisclosedComments about BioFlex Ultra 120 Soft ChewsReally helps with my old girl's mobility.
I would buy this againFrom UndisclosedComments about BioFlex UltraHelping with her joint health she is 14
Huge Fan!From undisclosedComments about BioFlex UltraOur lab broke his leg when he was about 3 months old. He's now 3 and shows signs of stiffness after a rough day at the dog park or long hike. We wanted to get him on something a little stronger than just glucosamine, and this has really helped out in the couple of weeks we've had him on it. I'd give it a shot if your dog has joint issues!
They were no words and human language that can express....From Waynesboro PaComments about BioFlex UltraI have a seven-year-old Rottweiler who I had taken to the vet untold number of times for the limp she was developing due to a growth plate injury as a puppy. We then went to an orthopedic specialist. She would "Rottie grumbling" anytime you would Get near her right front leg. Because of the severity it was now starting to affect her left front leg as well. We were advised to seek out physical therapy as well as they had provided prescription painkillers. She was not to play or walk upstairs but she was the exercise daily by going for a walk. This did not work. We also are provided the name of another medication to buy over-the-counter but that company went out of business. The pharmaceutical distributor recommended this product so we decided to try it along with her regular over-the-counter joint medication for large breed dogs Glucosamine. She's now been been on this medication for four months and when I tell you she has no limp I mean it. Prior to the medication she couldn't even get up in the morning without walking so stiffly until she eventually was able to walk. She couldn't get in and out of bed without help. All of this is gone. She even plays fetch now with my other four dogs. I know this sounds too good to believe, but it really did happen and we will always provide this medication to all of our dogs. And as a professional dog trainer I will also be recommending this to any of my clients that need it.
Seems good.From Chicago IlComments about BioFlex UltraThee bites have a strong smell. At first they did not Ike it but have gotten used to it.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 6
Q & A
Will it help rebuild and strengthen the trachea in a small dog??
BioFlex Ultra Soft Chews are a nutritional supplement designed to work with your dog's immune system to help support advanced joint conditions and manage mobility issues caused by arthritis or injury. This product is not labeled to provide any support for the trachea. Please consult with your veterinarian with any further questions regarding the use of this product.Verified Answer
When will it be in stock again? My dog needs it and I will go to another company and stick with them if you can't keep it in stock.?
The 120 Soft Chews of BioFlex Ultra are now available [November 8, 2019], but the 60 Soft Chews are still not available, and at this time, we have no information on when we will be able to get the smaller size back in stock. We apologize for not being able to get the product that your dog needs.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 2