What is Bio-C Vitamin C for Dogs and Cats?
Why do cats and dogs use Bio-C Vitamin C for Dogs and Cats?
- Bio-C is a nutritional supplement for dogs and cats that contains pure Vitamin C in the form of sodium ascorbate.
- Vitamin C helps benefit the health and functions of immune system.
What else should I know about Bio-C Vitamin C for Dogs and Cats?
- One container = 210 scoops.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Bio-C Vitamin C for Dogs and Cats?
- Please talk to your veterinarain before starting any new supplement.
How do you use Bio-C Vitamin C for Dogs and Cats?
- 1/2 scoop per 10 lbs. body weight twice daily.
- The powder can be sprinkled directly on food.
What is in Bio-C Vitamin C for Dogs and Cats?
- Contains lemon bioflavonoids, antioxidants, to help protect against free radicals which cause oxidative stress and damage in the body. Bio-C may improve immune response during infections or times of illness and disease.
- One Scoop (1/4 tsp) contains: Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate) 500 mg, Lemon Bioflavonoids (24% flavonones) 20 mg.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Bio-C Vitamin C for Dogs and Cats is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
No Reviews Yet
Q & A
Can this be dissolved in water to give to a guinea pig? We got it from our vet but the guineas will not touch their veggies after I sprinkle it on them. I'm thinking dissolving and giving orally with a syringe.?
BIO-C contains vitamin C and bioflavonoids. According to the manufacturer, this product is water-soluble meaning that it will dissolve in water when mixed. Please consult your veterinarian regarding any further questions or concerns regarding this medication in your guinea pig.Verified Answer
Where (what country) is this product made? Thank you.?
BIO-C is manufactured in the United States by Rx Vitamins.Verified Answer
what are the ingredients?
According to the manufacturer's labeling BIO-C ingredient list contains 500 mg of Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate) and 20 mg of Lemon Bioflavonoids per scoop of powder. Please consult your veterinarian regarding any further questions or concerns regarding this medication in your cat or dog.Verified Answer