What is Aurocin Ear Cleanser for Dogs and Cats?
- Aurocin is an ear cleansing solution for dogs and cats that is gentle for routine use.
- Aurocin cleanses, dries, acidifies, and deodorizes.
- Aurocin CM is fragranced with cucumber melon that deodorizes and leaves a clean scent.
Why do cats and dogs use Aurocin?
- Aurocin works to clean the ear of dirt and wax and dries excessive moisture.
- It also helps soothe irritation with aloe vera and supports a healthy ear environment while removing odor.
- Aurocin may also be used to clean skin folds, matted hair, or greasy skin.
What else should I know about Aurocin?
- Ear cleansing solution for dogs and cats.
- Helps remove wax, dirt, and odor.
- Drying and acififying.
- Cleans skin folds and greasy skin.
- Aurocin CM has cucumber melon scent.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Aurocin?
- Consult your veterinarian before using Aurocin or any new product.
How do you use Aurocin?
- Moisten a cotton ball with solution and place in the entrance of the ear canal OR hold the ear flap upwards and fill with solution.
- To clean other areas of the skin, moisten absorbent material with solution and gently wipe the area to clean and remove debris.
- Repeat as necessary until clean.
What is in Aurocin?
- Active ingredient: Salicylic Acid 0.15%.
- Inactive ingredients: Water, SDA 40B 190 Proof, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Oleamido MIPA-Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Nonoxynol-12, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Dioctyl Sulfosuccinate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Aurocin is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Most Liked Positive Review
I saved 75% buying this cleaner from VetRX instead of Vet
Most Liked Negative Review
I will buy product again.
Great for preventing ear infectionsFrom UndisclosedComments about Aurocin Ear Cleanser 8oz Bottle
helping my dogFrom UndisclosedComments about Aurocin Ear Cleanser
Happy ears!From UndisclosedComments about Aurocin Ear Cleanser
This product is great!From UndisclosedComments about Aurocin Ear Cleanser
I saved 75% buying this cleaner from VetRX instead of VetFrom UndisclosedComments about Aurocin Ear Cleanser
Great cost in ear cleaningFrom undisclosedComments about Aurocin Ear Cleanser
another product to keep in your dog medicine chestFrom undisclosedComments about Aurocin Ear Cleanser
Aurocin Ear CleanserFrom undisclosedComments about Aurocin Ear Cleanser
I would buy this product again fore sureFrom undisclosedComments about Aurocin Ear Cleanser
Ear Cleanser our lab is happy with!From undisclosedComments about Aurocin Ear Cleanser
Q & A
What are the possible side effects using this in dogs ear for bacteria and yeast infection ??
Aurocin Ear cleanser is indicated for cleaning the ear canal, eye contours, and skin folds. It may also be used to clean soiled and matted hair, or greasy skin associated with seborrheic conditions. It is generally well tolerated, but the manufacturer notes that if the dog’s ears become inflamed or appear red that Aurocin Ear Cleanser should be stopped and to contact your veterinarian.Verified Answer
What are the Ingredients in this product???
According to manufacturer labeling, the ingredients for each product are as follows: Aurocin: deionized water, propylene glycol, aloe vera gel, SD alcohol 40, lactic acid, fragrance, benzoic acid, benzyl alcohol Aurocin Plus: active ingredients: salicylic acid 0.15%, phytosphingosine HCL 0.01%, water, SDA 40B 190 proof, propylene glycol, disodium oleamido mIPA sulfosuccinate, glycerin, nonoxynol-12, benzoic acid, benzyl alcohol, lactic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, sodium dioctyl sulfosuccinate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, fragrance. Aurocin CM (cucumber melon): deionized water, propylene glycol, aloe vera gel, SD alcohol 40, lactic acid, glycerin, dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate, salicylic acid, fragrance, benzoic acid, benzyl alcohol.Verified Answer
Can I use this to clean my cat's ears??
Yes, this product may be used to clean cat's or dog's ears.Verified Answer