Aurocin Ear Cleanser
What is Aurocin Ear Cleanser for Dogs and Cats?
- Aurocin is an ear cleansing solution for dogs and cats that is gentle for routine use.
- Aurocin cleanses, dries, acidifies, and deodorizes.
- Aurocin CM is fragranced with cucumber melon that deodorizes and leaves a clean scent.
Why do cats and dogs use Aurocin?
- Aurocin works to clean the ear of dirt and wax and dries excessive moisture.
- It also helps soothe irritation with aloe vera and supports a healthy ear environment while removing odor.
- Aurocin may also be used to clean skin folds, matted hair, or greasy skin.
What else should I know about Aurocin?
- Ear cleansing solution for dogs and cats.
- Helps remove wax, dirt, and odor.
- Drying and acififying.
- Cleans skin folds and greasy skin.
- Aurocin CM has cucumber melon scent.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Aurocin?
- Consult your veterinarian before using Aurocin or any new product.
How do you use Aurocin?
- Moisten a cotton ball with solution and place in the entrance of the ear canal OR hold the ear flap upwards and fill with solution.
- To clean other areas of the skin, moisten absorbent material with solution and gently wipe the area to clean and remove debris.
- Repeat as necessary until clean.
What is in Aurocin?
- Active ingredient: Salicylic Acid 0.15%.
- Inactive ingredients: Water, SDA 40B 190 Proof, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Oleamido MIPA-Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Nonoxynol-12, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Dioctyl Sulfosuccinate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Aurocin is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.