Atopica (cyclosporine modified) for Dogs
Atopica, cyclosporine, is a prescription medication used to control skin conditions in dogs. It contains cyclosporine, an immunosuppressant type of drug which works on the immune system response that causes itching and inflammation in an allergic reaction. Atopica is prescribed to relieve the inflammation and itching associated with atopic dermatitis or other skin conditions in dogs. It may also be prescribed in the treatment of certain immune system disorders in dogs. This medication does not contain steroids.
- Reduces itching, swelling, and discomfort caused by skin allergies
- Contains cyclosporine
- Indicated for atopic dermatitis and other skin conditions
- May be prescribed for immune disorders
- Effective non-steroidal treatment
- Soft capsules are easy to administer
What you should know about Atopica for Dogs:
- Talk to your veterinarian before using this product.
- Follow dosing directions exactly - don’t give your pet more medication than directed and don’t skip doses.
- Read the label carefully for information about storage, possible side effects, and drug interactions.
- Wear gloves when handling this medication.