What is AOE (Animal Odor Eliminator) for Cats and Dogs?
- Animal Odor Eliminator breaks down animal odors and doesn't just cover them up.
- AOE is not an enzyme and contains a proprietary essential oil blend.
- For quick, permanent results, spray directly on the source of the odor.
Why do cats and dogs use AOE Animal Odor Eliminator?
- AOE eliminates odors from anal gland secretion, tom cat spray, necrotic tissue, urine, feces, emesis, etc.
- It may be used on animal accidents, bedding, cages, litter boxes, etc to reduce odor.
- AOE may also be used as an air freshener.
What else should I know about AOE Animal Odor Eliminator?
- Eliminates animal odors.
- Not an enzyme or cover up.
- Use on animal accidents, bedding, cages, litter – any companion malodor.
- Ideal for deodorizing cat litter boxes and neutralizing urine smell in the home.
What problems could my dog or cat have with AOE Animal Odor Eliminator?
- Spot test for color fastness before applying to any fabric.
How do you use AOE Animal Odor Eliminator?
- For quick, permanent results spray directly on the source of the odor (such as the surface of litter).
- If odor persists after AOE has dried, the source of the odor has not been reached. Re-apply.
What is in AOE Animal Odor Eliminator?
- Water, proprietary essential oil blend, preservatives.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- AOE Animal Odor Eliminator is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.