What is AOE (Animal Odor Eliminator) for Cats and Dogs?
- Animal Odor Eliminator breaks down animal odors and doesn't just cover them up.
- AOE is not an enzyme and contains a proprietary essential oil blend.
- For quick, permanent results, spray directly on the source of the odor.
Why do cats and dogs use AOE Animal Odor Eliminator?
- AOE eliminates odors from anal gland secretion, tom cat spray, necrotic tissue, urine, feces, emesis, etc.
- It may be used on animal accidents, bedding, cages, litter boxes, etc to reduce odor.
- AOE may also be used as an air freshener.
What else should I know about AOE Animal Odor Eliminator?
- Eliminates animal odors.
- Not an enzyme or cover up.
- Use on animal accidents, bedding, cages, litter – any companion malodor.
- Ideal for deodorizing cat litter boxes and neutralizing urine smell in the home.
What problems could my dog or cat have with AOE Animal Odor Eliminator?
- Spot test for color fastness before applying to any fabric.
How do you use AOE Animal Odor Eliminator?
- For quick, permanent results spray directly on the source of the odor (such as the surface of litter).
- If odor persists after AOE has dried, the source of the odor has not been reached. Re-apply.
What is in AOE Animal Odor Eliminator?
- Water, proprietary essential oil blend, preservatives.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- AOE Animal Odor Eliminator is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Your dog will smell like a rose!From UndisclosedComments about AOE Animal Odor Eliminator
Q & A
Can it be sprayed directly on the animal?
According to the manufacturer, all Thornell products (including the AOE products) are safe for use on any surface, including directly on the animal. AOE is nontoxic, nonirritating, nonflammable, noncarcinogenic, and biodegradable. Please consult with your veterinarian with any further questions regarding this product.Verified Answer