What are PetLabs360 Anxiety Relief Tablets for Dogs?
- Anxiety Relief is a calming supplement for dogs that have behavior problems associated with anxiety.
- Anxiety Relief helps give a sense of calm with chamomile and tryptophan and includes ginger root powder to help reduce nausea and motion sickness.
Why do dogs use Anxiety Relief?
- Anxiety Relief helps relax your dog without sedation in potentially stressful situations like grooming, vet visits, car rides, thunderstorms, or with separation anxiety.
What else should I know about Anxiety Relief?
- Beef and cheese flavored chewable tablets.
- Relaxes without sedation.
- May help dogs with separation anxiety.
- Ideal for car rides, vet visits, or times of stress.
- May reduce motion sickness and nausea.
- Can promote a sense of calm.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Anxiety Relief?
- Talk with your dog’s veterinarian before starting to use this product or any supplement.
- Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of stomach upset.
How do you use Anxiety Relief?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: For dogs less than 25 lbs, give 1/2 tablet by mouth daily. For dogs 25-50 lbs, give 1 tablet by mouth daily. For dogs 51-99 lbs, give 2 tablets by mouth daily. For dogs over 100 lbs, give 3 tablets by mouth daily.
What is in Anxiety Relief?
- Active Ingredients per tablet (1.6 g): Chamomile - 150mg, Passionflower Powder - 100mg, GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid) - 100mg, L-Theanine - 50mg, L-Tryptophan - 33mg, Thiamine - 4mg, Ginger Root Powder - 2.5mg.
- Inactive Ingredients: beef flavor, brewers yeast powder, cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, thiamine mononitrate.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Anxiety Relief is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
No Reviews Yet
Q & A
What are the ingredients. especially interested in how much tryptophan is in one dosage?
The active ingredients are Chamomile, Passionflower powder, GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid), L-Theanine, L-Trytophan (33mg per tablet), Thiamine, and Ginger Root Powder. The inactive ingredients are Beef flavor, brewers yeast powder, liver powder, magnesium stearate, cellose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, thiamine monoitrate. Thank you, VetRxDirectVerified Answer