What is Animal Pharmaceuticals Comfort for Dogs and Cats?
- Animal Pharmaceuticals Comfort products are designed to help soothe itchy, irritated skin for dogs, cats, and horses.
- Comfort is made with natural colloidal oatmeal and pramoxine hydrochloride, a topical anesthetic, to calm irritated skin and reduce scratching.
- Comfort Shampoo and Conditioner are soap free.
- Comfort products also contain Omega 6 fatty acids to nourish sensitive skin.
- Comfort uses pharmasome technology, which encapsulates ingredients to help them penetrate the skin and become more effective.
- Comfort Shampoo helps soothe itching, flaking, and scaling while cleaning the haircoat.
- Comfort Conditioner is a hydrating cream rinse for dogs, cats, and horses that also helps soothes itching and irritation.
- Comfort Spray is a quick convenient soothing spray to relieve itching and irritation.
Why do cats and dogs use Comfort?
- Nourishes skin with infused Omega-6 fatty acids.
- Relieves itching, flaking and irritation due to minor cuts, scrapes, rashes and bites.
- Contains soothing colloidal oatmeal.
How do you use Comfort?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
What is in Comfort?
- Ingredients: Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%, USP, Purified Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate Cocomidol propyl betaine, Polyquat-7, Collodial oatmeal, Borage oil, Fragrance, Preservative color.
- Ingredients: Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%, USP, Purified Water, Glycerin-USP, Polyquat-7, Cetyl stearyl alcohol, Cetyl alcohol, Colloidal oatmeal, Borage oil, Fragrance, Preservative.
- Active ingredient: Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1% USP.
- Inactive ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin-USP, Nonoxynol-9, Polyquat-7, Colloidal oatmeal, Borage oil, Fragrance, Preservative.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Comfort is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Comfort?
- Dogs and cats may use Comfort for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
1 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
YesFrom UndisclosedComments about Comfort
Displaying Reviews 1 - 1
Q & A
My dog has very itchy skin and our groomer suggested using the conditioner, but instead of rinsing off, keep the conditioner on. Is this safe for our dog's (bichon-frise) skin??
According to the manufacturer's directions, the Comfort conditioner may be allowed to remain on the hair coat for 5 to 10 minutes then rinsed thoroughly with clean water. The Comfort spray may be applied without rinsing. Please consult with your veterinarian with any further questions or concerns regarding the use of this product for your dog.Verified Answer
How often should I bathe my german shepherd dog with your comfort shampoo? He has dandruff from dry skin. I gave him a bath on May 1st and again today (5-13).?
There is no information given by the manufacturer on how often the product should be used. According to the manufacturer, if redness, irritation, pain, or swelling persists or increases discontinue use unless otherwise directed by your veterinarian. Contact your veterinarian if you have further questions or concerns regarding this medication.Verified Answer
Once a week until condition subsides. Then every 3-4 weeks.Community Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 2