What is Amino B+K Liquid for Dogs and Cats?
- Amino B+K is a potassium supplement for dogs and cats that supports kidney health and renal function.
- It also provides nutrients that your pet may be missing from their diet.
Why do cats and dogs use Amino B+K?
- Amino B+K helps replace and maintain normal levels of potassium for pets that are deficient.
- It supports kidney health and renal function.
What else should I know about Amino B+K?
- Amino B+K contains B complex vitamins, essential amino acids, spirulina, and beef liver extract.
- Palatable liver- and bacon-flavored liquid.
- Potassium supplement.
- Contains B complex vitamins and essential amino acids.
- May support kidney health.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Amino B+K?
- Shake well before using.
- Use with caution in animals with cardiac disease.
How do you use Amino B+K?
- The manufacturer recommends giving 2 ml per 10 lbs body weight by mouth 1 to 3 times daily for cats.
- Dosage may be modified as per your veterinarian based on the degree of potassium deficiency.
- Consult your veterinarian for appropriate use in dogs.
What is in Amino B+K?
- Potassium (potassium gluconate)468 mg, Proprietary Amino Acid Blend 6.67 mg (includes: lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, taurine, threonine, arginine, leucine, isoleucine, valine, glutamine and histidine), Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate)5 mg, Niacinamide 5 mg, Spirulina 3.34 mg, Vitamin B-1 (thiamine HCl) 1 mg, Vitamin B-2 (riboflavin 5-phosphate) 1 mg, Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine HCl) 1 mg, Elemental Iron (from aqueous liver fractions) 70 mcg, Vitamin B-12 (cyanocobalamin) 2 mcg.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Amino B+K is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Amino B+K?
- Dogs and cats may use Amino B+K for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Product palatabilityFrom UndisclosedComments about Amino B+K 4oz (120mL)
Great!From UndisclosedComments about Amino B+K 4oz (120mL)
Purchased for my Chronic Kidney disease kittyFrom UndisclosedComments about Amino B+K
My cat approves of this product!From UndisclosedComments about Amino B+K
Q & A
If you giver 2ml for a 10 lb cat, how much should I give my 8lb Munchkin??
According to the manufacturer’s product label, the directions for use are 2ml per each 10 lbs of body weight 1 to 3 times daily. Based on these directions, this would include a cat weighing under 10lbs. The dose will also depend on the degree of potassium deficiency as recommended by your veterinarian.Verified Answer
What are the full ingredients on this product? My cat has mammary cancer- mammary cancer cells have high iron in them- I don't want her to take more iron. The other amino liquid has iron.. does this one? I need a full ingredients list I also have to stay away from sugar in all forms.?
Amino B+K is a potassium supplement that includes complex-B vitamins and minerals as well. This product does contain iron. The label states that the product contains 70 mcg of iron per 2 mL. The recommended dosing is 2 mL per every 10 lbs your cat weighs 1-3 times per day. You should consult your veterinarian prior to using Amino B+K to determine if this product is appropriate for your cat.Verified Answer
If a cars potassium level is normal should she keep taking B&K. She started on it when the potassium was low. The vet said to continue it.?
Amino B+K is a potassium supplement for dogs and cats that helps replace and maintain normal levels of potassium in cats that do not have a high enough level. You should follow any advice or recommendations given by your veterinarian as they have the most complete history of your cat. Contact your vet with questions or concerns regarding your cat’s potassium.Verified Answer