What is Allerpet Dander Remover for Dogs and Cats?
- Allerpet is a dander remover that gently removes allergens from the coat of pets to help reduce allergic reactions to them.
- Allerpet is designed for people who are allergic to cats and dogs.
Why is Allerpet used for dogs and cats?
- Allerpet is used to reduce dander and saliva from their skin and coat safely.
- Allerpet gently cleanses the fur and reduces dander found in saliva, dead skin, and sebaceous gland secretions, urine residue, and outdoor allergens
- Allerpet helps remove the common triggers of allergic reactions to dogs and cats.
What else should I know about Allerpet?
- Allerpet is available in separate dog and cat formulas.
- Allerpet is a non-irritating and non-toxic formula.
- It may be used on pets of all breeds.
- It may be used on dogs and cats as young as 10 weeks.
- Allerpet is not a shampoo.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Allerpet?
- Please consult your veterinarian with any questions or concerns regarding the use of Allerpet for your dog or cat.
How do you use Allerpet?
- Before using Allerpet Dander Remover for the first time, and periodically thereafter, brush your cat or dog thoroughly to remove as much loose fur as possible.
- Lightly moisten a microfiber towel or washcloth with Allerpet, and cleanse your dog or cat by rubbing the coat both with and against the lay of the fur. Apply enough to dampen to the skin, but it is not necessary to saturate the fur. Pay particular attention to the areas of the body that your dog or cat licks most often, especially the genital area. Dry with a towel.
- Repeat this procedure at least once a week.
What is in Allerpet?
- DI UV Water; Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder); Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract); Chamomile (Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Extract); Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract); Citric Acid; Glycerin; Hydrolyzed Collagen; Allantoin; Panthenol; Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein; Propylene Glycol; Quaternium-26; Quaternium-22; Styrene/VP Copolymer; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Allerpet is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
dander no moreFrom Franklin INComments about Allerpet
It works!From Colorado Springs, CO, USAComments about Allerpet
Q & A
Does this product have a real strong odor I have allergies and I'm sensitive to different scents if it's a real lite scent I should be ok?
According to the manufacturer’s website, this product has no added fragrances. Talk with a veterinarian if there are further concerns or questions regarding this medication.Verified Answer