What is Alenza with Vexadol for Dogs?
- Alenza is a nutritional supplement designed to meet the needs of active, working, and aging dogs.
- Alenza may help maintain joint tissues and reduce discomfort from daily activity.
Why do dogs use Alenza?
- The ingredients in Alenza may help maintain healthy joint tissues, cartilage and may encourage a normal inflammatory response by the body.
- Alenza may help reduce damage and stress caused by free radicals.
- Alenza may also reduce discomfort caused by daily exercise or activity.
What else should I know about Alenza?
- Alenza features a blend of bioflavonoids, zinc, vitamin E, vitamin C, and selenium.
- Alenza also contains antioxidants to help reduce damage and stress caused by free radicals.
- Alenza comes in a chicken-flavored soft chew.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended before using Alenza.
- Alenza can be used with supplements that contain glucosamine.
- Alenza is intended for use in dogs only.
What problems could my dog have with Alenza?
- Please consult your veterinarian with any questions or concerns regarding the use of Alenza for your dog.
- If the animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
How do you use Alenza?
- Directions for use: 5 to 15 lbs - 1/2 chew every other day, 16 to 30 lbs - 1/2 chew daily, 31 to 60 lbs - 1 chew daily, 61 to 100 lbs - 2 chews daily, 101-125 lbs - 3 chews daily, Over 126 lbs - 4 chews daily.
- Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce the incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
- Store at room temperature.
What is in Alenza?
Active Ingredients: Vexadol (proprietary blend of baicalin and catechin) 150mg, Proprietary blend of (Boswellia serrata, Alpha lipoic acid, and copper proteinate) 140mg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 125 mg, Zinc (as Zinc Proteinate) 1.8 mg, Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 24 mcg.
Inactive Ingredients: Cane molasses, dried chicken liver, fish oil, glycerin, lecithin, methylparaben, mixed tocopherols, natural bacon flavor, potassium sorbate, potato flour, potato starch, propylparaben, soybean oil, sugar.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
Alenza is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Highly recommended for older, big dogsFrom UndisclosedComments about Alenza
This Shriner relies on Alenza!!From UndisclosedComments about Alenza
My dog wouldn't eat the chews.From UndisclosedComments about Alenza
I would buy this product again.From undisclosedComments about Alenza
ExcellantFrom UndisclosedComments about Alenza
Q & A
how does Alenza help dogs with arthritis.?
The supplement Alenza has several ingredients thought to help with arthritis. The main active ingredient is Vexadol; a proprietary blend of two naturally occurring bioflavonoids. Bioflavonoids are thought to help modify a dog’s response to imbalances in fatty acids. The bioflavonoids in Alenza help maintain the body’s normal fatty acid balance by inhibiting pathways in the body that lead to inflammation that may occur in the joints. Please contact your dog's veterinarian for usage and dosage in you dog. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer