What is AgmaVet (G-Agmatine) Nerve Health for Dogs and Cats?
- AgmaVet is a nutraceutical that supports healthy and resilient nerve functions.
- AgmaVet contains G-Agmatine®, a dietary form of agmatine sulfate
- G-Agmatine works by targeting the key mechanisms responsible for functions of the nervous system and peripheral nerves, including neurotransmitter receptors.
Why is AgmaVet used for dogs and cats?
- AgmaVet may help preserve neuromuscular strength and sensory nerve interactions.
- AgmaVet may support the quality of life for animals with certain nervous system disorders.
What else should I know about AgmaVet?
- AgmaVet is a gluten-free formula that does not contain preservatives, additives, or allergens.
- It may support nerve health and neuromuscular strength.
- It may support animals with nerve disorders.
What problems could my dog or cat have with AgmaVet?
- Please consult with your veterinarian with any questions or concerns regarding the use of AgmaVet for your pet.
- AgmaVet may rarely cause soft stool and rare mild diarrhea.
How do you use AgmaVet?
- AgmaVet is given with meals or as recommended by your veterinarian or healthcare professional.
- Manufacturer's Recommended Daily Dose: Adult animals depending on body weight: Cats - 1 capsule or less. Dogs - 1 to 4 capsules.
- To achieve the desired effects, adhere to the recommended daily dose.
- Storage: Avoid excessive heat and moisture. Keep bottles tightly closed and away from the reach of children.
What is in AgmaVet?
- Active Ingredients: Agmatine sulfate (G-Agmatine) 445mg.
- Other Ingredients: Gelatin, titanium dioxide (as capsule color), water.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- AgmaVet is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
No Reviews Yet
Q & A
If this product is effective, within what period of time would results materialize??
According to the directions for use, the initial administration period is 4 to 6 weeks; however, some animals may respond in a shorter time period. Please consult your veterinarian before using this supplement for your dog or cat.Verified Answer