Adaptil Junior for Puppies
What is Adaptil Junior for Puppies?
- Adaptil Junior is a pheromone collar that helps calm puppies.
- It may reduce fear and stress behaviors, including howling at night.
- Adaptil Junior helps promote a sense of calm and security.
Why is Adaptil Junior used for Dogs?
- This easy-to-use collar continuously releases soothing pheromones that mimic the pheromones generated by mother dogs.
- Adaptil Junior may help comfort puppies through challenging and unfamiliar situations such as adoption, staying home alone, and loud noises.
What else should I know about Adaptil Junior for Puppies?
- The natural pheromones help calm puppies.
- Adaptil Junior Collar fits necks up to 14.7 inches for dogs weighing less than 35lbs.
- It lasts up to 4 weeks.
What problems could my dog with Adaptil Junior for Puppies?
- Remove the Adaptil Collar before bathing or shampooing, and replace it after the dog’s coat is dry.
- Never attach a leash to the Adaptil Collar.
- Do not open the protective pouch until the product is ready for use.
- Behavior and environmental modifications may be required, and advice should be sought from your veterinarian.
How do you use Adaptil Junior for Puppies?
- Place a finger in the plastic loop situated in the inside of the collar close to the buckle
- Using this loop pull the thin plastic to uncoil the collar
- Fasten the collar
- Place over your dogs head to tie loosely around the neck.
- Tighten the collar to fit snugly with your dog’s skin
- You should be able to place no more than 2 fingers between collar and dog’s skin.
- Ensure the collar is fixed inside the buckle
- Cut off the excess portion of the collar.
What is in Adaptil Junior for Puppies?
- The Adaptil Junior collar contains soothing pheromones that mimic the natural pheromones generated by mother dogs to help calm puppies.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Adaptil Junior for Puppies is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.