Why do dogs use Adaptil?
- Adult dogs are sensitive to a range of stressors, such as a new baby in the house, travel, kenneling, thunderstorms, and fireworks on the Fourth of July.
- Adaptil can help calm dogs and reduce their stress in these unsettling situations.
- Adaptil can also help reduce separation anxiety and comfort puppies.
- Adaptil may help control unwanted canine behavior associated with stress including: separation anxiety, destructive activities, excessive barking, licking, and soiling in the house.
What is Adaptil?
- Adaptil sprays and diffusers release natural, long-lasting pheromones that calm dogs and reduce stress.
- Adaptil emits pheromones that are exactly like the pheromone a mother dog releases to calm her puppies.
What else should I know about Adaptil?
- Each diffuser vial lasts about four weeks.
- The plug-in diffuser provides active coverage for up to 650 sq. ft. of space.
What is in Adaptil?
- Adaptil sprays and diffusers contain natural, long-lasting pheromones exactly like the pheromone a mother dog releases to calm her puppies.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Adaptil is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
1 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
1 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
This med has helped my petFrom UndisclosedComments about Adaptil Calm Diffuser Refill, 30 Day
Displaying Reviews 1 - 1
Q & A
Will it help with stubbornness and biting Also wondering if it will help with barking Also if u stop using it when there older will it cause anxiety or make it worse?
According to the package insert, Adaptil and accompanying diffuser provides a way to comfort your dog and control unwanted canine behavior associated with stress including: separation anxiety, destructive activities, excessive barking, licking, and soiling in the house. If your dog is being stubborn, biting, or barking in response to stress, this product might help. However, if the canine is acting this way due to other reasons, the Adaptil diffuser will not likely deter these behaviors. There has not been any long term data published on the use of this product in dogs over time. Talk with a veterinarian if there are further concerns or questions regarding this medication.Verified Answer
will the adaptil refill work with comfort zone diffuser??
No, unfortunately they are not compatible with other diffusers, just the Adaptil diffuser. Thank you, VetRxDirectVerified Answer
Does adaptil collars work on hyper/aggressive dogs? My Scottish terrier is 9 months old. I need to find something that will or I will be unable to keep her. I love her, but this kind of behavior is in excess.?
It is used to help calm pets in stressful situations. We are not sure if it would help with the aggresiveness of the pet or not but you could try to contact the manufacturer to see if they would have any more information. The manufacturer is Ceva animal health and their phone number is 1-800-999-0297. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 3