Adaptil Calm On-the-Go Collar for Dogs
The Adaptil Calm On-the-Go Collar is a pheromone collar that helps relieve stress in dogs and puppies. This easy to use collar continuously releases a dog appeasing pheromones (D.A.P.) which mimics the pheromones generated by mother dogs. Pheromones are chemicals naturally secreted by dogs that can impact the behavior of other dogs. Wearing the Adaptil Calm Collar may reduce anxiety and fear related behaviors, and promote a sense of calm during periods of stress. Ideal during traveling, staying alone, boarding, loud noises, unfamiliar and challenging situations. Adaptil Collar lasts up to 4 weeks and should be removed during bathing.
- Natural dog appeasing pheromones
- May reduce anxiety and fear behaviors
- Ideal for travel and times of stress
- Lasts up to 4 weeks
- Available in two sizes
What you should know about Adaptil Calm On-the-Go Collar:
- Talk to your pet's veterinarian before using this product.
- Read the label carefully for information about storage, possible side effects, and drug interactions.
- Not recommended for use in cases of hyperactivity or aggression.
- Remove ADAPTIL Collar before bathing or shampooing and replace it after the dog’s coat is dry.
- Do not use ADAPTIL Collar on dogs with extensive skin lesions.
- Never attach a leash to Adaptil Collar.
- Do not open the protective pouch until the product is ready for use.
- Behavior and environmental modifications may be required and advice should be sought from your veterinarian.
- Designed only for dogs, is non-sedative and has no effect on people or other animals.
- Can be used with traditional medications
Instructions for use:
- Place a finger in the plastic loop situated in the inside of the collar close to the buckle
- Using this loop pull the thin plastic to uncoil the collar
- Fasten the collar
- Place over your dogs head to tie loosely around the neck.
- Tighten the collar to fit snugly with your dog’s skin
- You should be able to place no more than 2 fingers between collar and dog’s skin.
- Ensure the collar is fixed inside the buckle
- Cut off the excess portion of the collar.