What is Adaptil Calm On-the-Go Collar?
- The Adaptil Calm On-the-Go Collar is a pheromone collar that helps relieve stress in dogs and puppies.
- This easy to use collar continuously releases a dog appeasing pheromone, which mimics the pheromones generated by mother dogs.
Why is the Adaptil On-the-Go Collar used for dogs?
- Wearing the Adaptil Calm Collar may reduce anxiety and fear related behaviors and promote a sense of calm during periods of stress.
- The Adaptil Calm Collar may help calm your dog's stress caused by traveling, staying alone, boarding, loud noises, and unfamiliar and challenging situations.
What else should I know about Adaptil On-the-Go Collar?
- Pheromones are chemicals naturally secreted by dogs that can impact the behavior of other dogs.
- It lasts up to 4 weeks.
- Adptil Calm Collar is available in different sizes.
- It can be used with traditional medications.
- This is a non-sedative.
What problems could my dog have with Adaptil On-the-Go Collar?
- Not recommended for use in cases of hyperactivity or aggression.
- Remove the Adaptil Collar before bathing or shampooing, and then replace it after the dog’s coat is dry.
- Do not use Adaptil Collar on dogs with extensive skin lesions.
- Never attach a leash to the Adaptil Collar.
- Do not open the protective pouch until the product is ready for use.
- Behavior and environmental modifications may be required, and advice should be sought from your veterinarian.
- Adaptil is designed only for dogs. It has no effect on people or other animals.
How do you use Adaptil On-the-Go Collar?
- Place a finger in the plastic loop situated in the inside of the collar close to the buckle
- Using this loop pull the thin plastic to uncoil the collar
- Fasten the collar
- Place over your dogs head to tie loosely around the neck.
- Tighten the collar to fit snugly with your dog’s skin
- You should be able to place no more than 2 fingers between collar and dog’s skin.
- Ensure the collar is fixed inside the buckle
- Cut off the excess portion of the collar.
What is in Adaptil On-the-Go Collar?
- The Adaptil Calm On-the-Go Collar contains pheromones similar to those released by mother dogs to calm their puppies.
- These pheromones help relieve stress in dogs and puppies.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Adaptil is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Comments about Adaptil On-the-Go Collar
Our vet originally recommended this product after a consultation to discuss our shelter pups lack of social skills resulting in fear agression. In addition we began training with his highly skilled behaviorialist; our pup excelled within training. Although adaptil is not a cure all it is a wonderful aid to suppress anxiety and nervousness. We began out dog on both the collar and the defuser accompanied with training for a strong foundation. I highly recommend this as a complementary product. It also fits well right under his fashion and standard collars. This is also the least expensive place including our local vets office, other major pet stores, as well as small no name sites online. Our products were delivered ahead of schedule with free shipping!
Comments about Adaptil On-the-Go Collar
My dog has been warring the collar for two weeks and we haven't seen any change in his behavior.
What is the percent of pheromone in a collar? I'm seeing 0.02% on some products. Thank you?
- Asked by Nikeswoosh
Open Reply - VetRxDirect For the adaptil collar, the Canine appeasing pheromone analogue is 5%. Thank you, VetRxDirect
how many collars I n a pack???????????????????????????
- Asked by RTPSr
Open Reply - VetRxDirect RTPSr, There is one collar in each pack. Thank you, VetRxDirect
Hello, I would like to know if you ship outside USA? I would like to buy 10 adaptil collar for puppy/small and 1 adaptil collar for medium/large dog. Would it be possible to ship it to Chile in southamerica, if so, whats the shippment rates? Thank you?
- Asked by Binder
Open Reply - VetRxDirect We are only licensed within the United States and cannot ship to other countries. Thank you, VetRxDirect