Adams Plus Flea and Tick Shampoo
What is Adams Plus Flea and Tick Shampoo?
- Adams Plus is a cleansing shampoo for dogs and cats that helps prevent infestations of fleas and ticks.
- It contains an insecticide that helps repel and kill fleas, lice, ticks, flea larvae, and flea eggs by breaking the life cycle.
- The shampoo lathers well to clean the coat from dandruff, scales, dirt, and it leaves the coat with a soft and shiny texture.
Why do dogs and cats use Adams Plus Flea and Tick Shampoo?
- This shampoo helps kill and repel ticks, lice, fleas, flea larvae, and flea eggs.
What else should I know about Adams Plus Flea and Tick Shampoo?
- It includes coconut, oatmeal, lanolin, and aloe.
- Adams Plus Shampoo may help prevent infestation.
- It contains an insect growth regulator.
- This shampoo cleanses and moisturizes.
- It may provide up to 28 days of protection.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Adams Plus Flea and Tick Shampoo?
- Do not use on puppies or kittens less than 12 weeks of age.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling the shampoo.
How do you use Adams Plus Flea and Tick Shampoo?
- Read the entire label before each use.
- Please consult with your veterinarian before using this product and follow their recommendations.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Protective eyewear is recommended when applying this product.
- How to use the shampoo: Wet the animal thoroughly with warm water. Apply 1-2 tablespoons (15-30 milliliters) of Adams Flea & Tick Cleansing Shampoo to various parts of the hair coat. Rub to produce abundant lather. Add more water if necessary to increase lathering. To kill fleas, ticks, and lice, let lather remain in the hair coat for five minutes. Work lather into the outer ear if ticks are present. Rinse hair coat with clean water. Repeat every 7 to 14 days.
What is in Adams Plus Flea and Tick Shampoo?
- Adams Plus contains insecticides and an insect growth regulator.
- The active ingredients are: Pyrethrins - 0.075%, Piperonyl butoxide - 0.750%, Pyriproxyfen - 0.086%.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Adams Plus Flea and Tick Shampoo is a brand name product. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Works Great!From Austin, TX, USAComments about Adams Plus Flea and Tick Shampoo
Q & A
Ok so, I have been using this product for a while. On both my car and dog. They no longer have fleas!!!! Yay!!!! BUT they still itch like crazy!!!! I thought it might be their diet, like a food allergy or something! Now they eat racheal rays! Still they itch like crazy!!! Has anyone else had this issue while using this product? This is the only thing they have in common that they both use together! Other than their diet now! I've gone through 3 brands of dog food and 3 brands of cat food thinking it was their diet like I said... they both have been on Rachel rays now for the past 4 months and yet they still itch!!!!!!! Should I stop using this product from Adams pet plus flea and tick shampoo??
According to the manufacturer, as long as the Adams Plus Flea and Tick Shampoo is used properly, and not used more often than recommended, it should not cause itching or skin irritation. There are many different reasons that your pets may itch, so please consult your veterinarian for advice.Verified Answer
can this product be used if the dog recently had frontline applied??
According to the manufacturer of Frontline, it is recommended to wait at least 24 hours after applying either Frontline Plus or Frontline Gold to bathe your dog. The manufacturer states there is no known adverse effects with bathing your dog in a Flea and Tick Shampoo such as Adams Plus Flea and Tick Shampoo after Frontline has been applied.Verified Answer
Can this shampoo be used on 4 week old puppy`s??
No. This product should not be applied to puppies or kittens less than 12 weeks old. We recommend talking with your pet's veterinarian about the best flea and tick treatment and/or prevention for your puppy.Community Answer