What is Activyl for Dogs?
- Activyl is a topical flea treatment for dogs.
- It kills adult fleas and breaks the life cycle to prevent reinfestation.
- It contains indoxacarb, a type of insecticide.
Why do dogs use Activyl?
- Activyl kills adult fleas and breaks the life cycle to prevent reinfestation with fleas.
What else should I know about Activyl?
- Activyl is labeled to start killing fleas within approximately 8 hours of application.
- It provides 4 weeks of protection.
- It's fragrance free.
- Activyl dries quickly after application.
- Activyl has a waterproof formula that remains effective after bathing and exposure to sunlight.
- Activyl ships by ground only due to Department of Transportation regulations. Expedited shipping is not available.
What problems could my dog have with Activyl?
- Do not use on puppies under 8 weeks of age.
- Do not use on dogs weighing less than 4 lbs.
How do you use Activyl?
- Read and follow the label carefully.
- It is recommended to apply every 30 days.
- DO NOT apply more than 1 applicator per month.
- Wash your hands after handling this product.
- How to apply: Hold the applicator in an upright position away from your face and snap the tip open by bending it and folding it back on itself. Part the hair and place the applicator tip against the skin at the base of the skull. Applying the product at the base of the skull will help prevent the cat from licking the product. Squeeze applicator firmly applying entire contents directly to the skin. Do not allow the product to run off. Do not have contact with the treated area until completely dry.
What is in Activyl?
- The active ingredient in Activyl is indoxacarb, an insecticide.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Activyl is a brand name medication. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
12 total reviews
Rated 4.67 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
Most Liked Positive Review
Good topical flea control
I'd prefer to not do any flea treatment but that's not possible. I like the topical treatment as it is easier for my dogs to tolerate. This is the best product as almost no smell when applied and not much residue on their coat after dried.
Most Liked Negative Review
Not sure if I'll buy this anymore
I've used this in the past and it seemed to work better then, now it seems to work about half as good.
Activyl ALWAYS for flea protectionFrom UndisclosedComments about Activyl for Dogs S, Over 14 - 22 lbs, 6 Month Supply
I will buy again!From UndisclosedComments about Activyl for Dogs
Definitely will be purchasing againFrom undisclosedComments about Activyl for Dogs
First choiceFrom undisclosedComments about Activyl for Dogs
This is the only flea medication that i will buyFrom undisclosedComments about Activyl for Dogs
So far, so goodFrom undisclosedComments about Activyl for Dogs
i would buy it again but I wish it took care of ticks alsoFrom undisclosedComments about Activyl for Dogs
yesFrom undisclosedComments about Activyl for Dogs
Quick and easyFrom undisclosedComments about Activyl for Dogs
I will buy this product again.From undisclosedComments about Activyl for Dogs
Displaying Reviews 1 - 10
Q & A
I used Advantage 2 weeks ago on my dog. Not working. Think I got it mostly on hair not skin. How long before I can try Activyl (14-22 pounds). Thanks.?
Can I use Activyl for Dogs on my cats??
Although the ingredients listed in the product Activyl for dog are the same for cats, the manufacturer does not recommend the use of activyl for dogs on cats due to the volume difference provided in the applicators. Please contact your veterinarian for additional treatment recommendations.Verified Answer
how many doses are in a package of activyl??
Each Activyl for Dogs package contains a 6 month supply. Activyl is to be dosed once a month; therefore, there are 6 doses in one package of Activyl.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 3