Activyl for Cats
This item is in stockEligible for free shipping over $49
What Is Activyl For Cats?
- Activyl is a topical flea treatment for cats.
- It kills adult fleas and breaks the life cycle to prevent reinfestation.
- Activyl for cats is a topical flea treatment that contains indoxacarb, an insecticide.
- Activyl is indicated to start killing fleas within approximately 8 hours of application and provides 4 weeks of protection.
Why do cats use Activyl?
- Activyl kills adult fleas and breaks the life cycle to prevent reinfestation with fleas.
What else should I know about Activyl?
- It starts killing fleas within approximately 8 hours of application.
- It provides 4 weeks of protection.
- It's fragrance-free.
- It dries quickly after application.
- The waterproof formula remains effective after bathing and exposure to sunlight.
- Activyl ships only by ground due to Department of Transportation regulations. Expedited shipping is not available.
What problems could my cat have with Activyl?
- Do not use on kittens under 8 weeks of age.
- Do not use on cats weighing less than 9 lbs.
How do you use Activyl?
- Read and follow the label carefully.
- It is recommended to apply every 30 days.
- DO NOT apply more than 1 applicator per month.
- Wash your hands after handling this product.
- How to apply: Hold the applicator in an upright position away from your face and snap the tip open by bending it and folding it back on itself. Part the hair and place the applicator tip against the skin at the base of the skull. Applying the product at the base of the skull will help prevent the cat from licking the product. Squeeze applicator firmly applying entire contents directly to the skin. Do not allow the product to run off. Do not have contact with the treated area until completely dry.
What is in Activyl?
- The active ingredient in Activyl is indoxacarb, an insecticide.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Activyl is a brand name medication. You will receive the exact brand that you request.