What is Activyl Protector Band for Dogs?
- The Activyl Protector Band is an adjustable flea and tick collar for dogs of all sizes.
- The Activyl Protector Band kills fleas, five types of ticks, and also repels mosquitos.
- It works with natural skin oils to spread protection over your dog’s fur.
Why do dogs use Activyl Protector Band?
- The Activyl Protector Band is used to kills fleas, ticks and repel mosquitos.
What else should I know about the Activyl Protector Band?
- The Activyl collar is water-resistant. If your dog goes swimming or is out in the rain, it is unnecessary to remove the collar.
- It provides 6 months of parasite protection.
- The collar is adjustable for dogs of all sizes.
- The Activyl Protector Band for Dogs can be used in addition to a lead or constraint collar.
- Activyl Protector Band was formerly known as Scalibor Protector Brand.
- Contact your local waste management about safe disposal of Activyl bands. Activyl is highly toxic to fish and aquatic animals.
What problems could my dog have with the Activyl Protector Band?
- Maximum effectiveness may not occur for 2-3 weeks after collar placement.
- Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks of age.
- Do not allow children or animals to play with the collar or place it in their mouth.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing.
- Flea and tick collars can react with certain medications. Talk to your veterinarian before using Activyl, especially if your dog regularly takes any supplements or drugs.
How do you use the Activyl Protector Band?
- Use only one Activyl Protector Band for Dogs at a time.
- This collar should be worn continuously.
- Reapply a new collar every 6 months.
- Directions for putting on the collar: Wipe the collar with a damp cloth before application. Place the collar around the dog’s neck, buckle and adjust for proper fit. Cut off approximately 2 inches from the buckle and dispose of excess length by wrapping in newspaper and placing in trash.
- The collar must be worn loosely so that two fingers may be placed between the collar and the dog’s neck.
What is in the Activyl Protector Band?
- The Activyl Protector Band contains deltamethrin, a type of parasiticide that kills fleas and five types of ticks. It also repels mosquitos.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- The Activyl Protector Band is a brand name product. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Excellent collarFrom UndisclosedComments about Activyl Protector Band for Dogs
Q & A
is this the same as the scalibor collar??
The manufacturer is no longer offering the Scalibor collar. They now have the Activyl Protector Band, which contains the same active ingredient as Scalibor, and provides the same 6 months of protection against fleas and ticks; and repels mosquitoes for up to 6 months.Verified Answer