VetRxDirect will be closed Thursday, July 4th, 2019 in observance of Independence Day.
Our pharmacy will have abbreviated hours and shipping schedule. While VetRxDirect.com is available 24 hours a day for online order placement, please pay particular attention to our hours and shipping schedule, especially if you rely on our pharmacy for insulin or other temperature sensitive products.
- Monday, July 1st: Normal shipping policies.
- Tuesday, July 2nd: Last day to ship temperature sensitive orders until Friday.
- Wednesday, July 3rd: No temperature sensitive orders will ship.
- Thursday, July 4th: CLOSED. No orders will ship.
- Friday, July 5th: Resume normal shipping policies.
*Prescription orders, including temperature-sensitive drugs, can only ship after approval from your veterinarian. Prescription authorization must be obtained before 3 PM CST in order to be shipped out on the same day. Visit our website for more information.
Please feel free to leave a message or send us an email at email@example.com anytime. We’ll return your call or send replies during our next business hours after your message.
Have a safe and happy Independence Day!