What is Imrex Ear Cleanser for Dogs?
- Formulated by Veterinarians, Imrex Ear Cleanser is specifically formulated for regular use to clean and deoderize your dog's ears.
- Ear cleansers are used in dogs to clean the ear during an active ear infection.
- Cleaning your dog's ears on a regular basis can also help to maintain healthy ears and to prevent some diseases.
Why do dogs use Imrex Ear Cleanser?
- Fast acting, safe formula.
- Effective against Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria.
- Effective against yeast and fungi.
- Formula does not contain insecticide.
- Extremely effecitve on wax.
- Convenient applicator.
What problems could my dog have with Imrex Ear Cleanser?
- Avoid contact with the eyes. Imrex Ear Cleanser may be irritating to the eyes.
How do you use Imrex Ear Cleanser?
- Use as direceted by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Apply liberally to ear. Gently massage the base of the ear. Allow pet to shake head. Clean accessible portion of the ear with a cotton ball. Repeat if necessary. For excessively dirty ears apply 1-3 times daily over several days. Weekly use will help minimize ear odor.
What is in Imrex Ear Cleanser?
- Ingredients: deionized water, propylene glycol, isopropyl alcohol, glycerine, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, Phenosept, salicylic acid, fragrance, FD&C blue #1.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Imrex Ear Cleanser is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Imrex Ear Cleanser?
- Dogs may use Imrex Ear Cleanser for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.