What is Adroitin-M?
- Adroitin-M is a nutritional joint and tissue supplement for dogs.
- It contains glucosamine, MSM, Omega 3 fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals for optimal joint support and function.
Why is Adroitin-M used for dogs?
- Adroitin-M is ideal for large breed and aging dogs with mobility challenges or reduced function.
- The ingredients in Adroitin-M may reduce minor pain and discomfort from exercise and daily activity.
What else should I know about Adroitin-M?
- Adroitin-M is flavored with pork liver.
- Allow four to six weeks for best results.
What problems could my dog have with Adroitin-M?
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals with clotting disorders, being treated with anticoagulant medications, diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia, history of urinary tract stones, or known allergies to shellfish.
- If lameness worsens or persists, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
How do you use Adroitin-M?
- Give during or after a meal to reduce the incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
- Best when taken on a full stomach.
- Give 1/2 tablet per 40 lbs of body weight by mouth twice daily.
What is in Adroitin-M?
- Active Ingredients per tablet: Glucosamine HCl 500 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 400 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 50 mg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 50 mg, Zinc (Oxide) 15 mg, Manganese (Gluconate) 5 mg, Copper (Gluconate) 2 mg.
- Inactive Ingredients: Brewers Dried Yeast, Cellulose, Liver Meal, Magnesium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Adroitin-M is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Adroitin-M?
- Dogs may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
No Reviews Yet
Q & A
My dog has been on Adroitin-M made by VET one, for years . When comparing the ingredient list, the only thing that's the same is Glucosamine HCl 500mg. What's up??
I recently adopted Rylee, and she is on prescription "adroitan" M chews. This is the spelling on the label provided by the refuge center from where I adopted her! Is this the same product? Is this made in the USA? Thank you.?
We do not have any information regarding an “adroitan” chew. You can compare the ingredients in Adroitin-M to the product you have at home, but you should consult your veterinarian if you have any further questions. The active ingredients in Adroitin-M (per chew) are Glucosamine Hydrochloride 500 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 400 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 50 mg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 50 mg, Zinc (Oxide) 15 mg, Manganese (Gluconate) 5 mg, and Copper (Gluconate) 2 mg. Both the Adroitin-M soft chews and the Adroitin-M chewable tablets are made in the USA.Verified Answer
I have used Adroitin-M in the past. How does this product compare? Thank you.?
Adroitin-M is only made by Vet One. If the product used in the past has the same name and manufacturer, this is likely the same product.Verified Answer