Is your dog constantly scratching and rubbing his ears? He may have an itchy, painful ear infection. Quick relief comes from prescription Mometamax, broad-spectrum drops for treating canine ear infections.
• Quickly reduces inflammation, itching, and pain
• Effective against swelling and bacterial and fungal infections
• Reduces ear wax production
• Dropper tip for convenient application
Together these ingredients effectively treat ear infections by reducing inflammation and killing or slowing the growth of bacteria, fungi, and yeast.
The bottle’s long, thin dropper tip makes it easier to administer Mometamax drops in your dog’s ear. Over time, Mometamax may also help reduce ear wax production.
• Don’t get this medication in your dog’s eyes, mouth, or nose.
• Follow dosing directions exactly - don’t give your dog more medication than directed and don’t skip doses.
• Read the label carefully for information about storage, possible side effects, and drug interactions.
VetRxDirect's professional staff will provide answers to any relevant questions about this product. Specific questions related to dosages and recommendations are best answered by your pet's veterinarian.
Click here to ask a question
Do you have to have a prescription to purchase this product?
Mometamax Otic Suspension ear pet meds for dogs is a prescription drug requiring authorization from you pet's veterinarian. For future reference, an orange 'Rx' symbol appears to the right of the product name near the top of any prescription drug product page.
Mometamax will be dosed by weight and not by age, so there should not be any concerns with the age of your puppies. Mometamax has minimal systemic absorption if used appropriately and accurately as an ear drop. The dose will be determined by your pets' veterinarian, but standard dosing for Mometamax is 4 drops into the affected ear canal daily for 7 days for dogs weighing less than 30 pounds, and 8 drops into the affected ear canal daily for 7 days for dogs weighing more than 30 pounds.