Mometamax Otic Suspension for Dogs
Is your dog constantly scratching and rubbing his ears? He may have an itchy, painful ear infection. Quick relief comes from prescription Mometamax, broad-spectrum drops for treating canine ear infections.
- Quickly reduces inflammation, itching, and pain
- Effective against swelling and bacterial and fungal infections
- Reduces ear wax production
- Dropper tip for convenient application
Mometamax combines 3 powerful ingredients in one easy-to-administer medication:
- mometasone is a strong steroid
- gentamicin is a broad-spectrum antibiotic
- clotrimazole is an anti-fungal
Together these ingredients effectively treat ear infections by reducing inflammation and killing or slowing the growth of bacteria, fungi, and yeast.
The bottle’s long, thin dropper tip makes it easier to administer Mometamax drops in your dog’s ear. Over time, Mometamax may also help reduce ear wax production.
What you should know about Mometamax:
- Don’t get this medication in your dog’s eyes, mouth, or nose.
- Follow dosing directions exactly - don’t give your dog more medication than directed and don’t skip doses.
- Read the label carefully for information about storage, possible side effects, and drug interactions.
You can find a Client Information Sheet which provides a summary of information about Mometamax for Dogs by following the link below:
If you have more questions or concerns about Mometamax Otic Suspension for Dogs or conditions related to its use, contact your pet's veterinarian or pharmacist.
*This link opens in a new window.