GingerLead Dog Support and Rehabilitation Harness
Going for a walk with your dog is one of life’s great pleasures. With the GingerLead rear support harness, those walks are still possible even when your dog is recovering from injury or surgery, or has weak legs, knees, or hips. This ingenious padded sling with an attached leash and handle provides the support and stability your dog needs to walk comfortably and safely.
- Soft padded sling has an integrated handle and leash
- Ideal for dogs recovering from surgery or suffering from leg, hip or back injury
- Easy to put on and use – only one hand needed to walk your dog
- Adjustable male and female slings are available in three sizes
Made in the U.S.A., GingerLead is ideal for dogs that are recovering from hip and knee surgery, have degenerative joints, or are older and just need extra support on their daily walks. By using the sling you can help control and support your dog’s back, hips and legs. The sturdy exterior is lined with soft padding that won’t chafe or bunch. An integrated handle and leash make it easy to put the GingerLead on your dog and attach it to any collar. Machine-washable slings come in male and female styles and three sizes including Tall.
What you should know about GingerLead:
- Sizes vary based on the width of the pad.
- The width of the padded sling is the primary difference between the large and small sizes.
- Be sure to select the female or male version when ordering.
- Follow the directions for putting the sling on your dog.
-If the GingerLead size you order does not fit your dog, please ship the wrong size back to VetRxDirect within 10 days of delivery and we will ship the correct size as a replacement. The original packaging must be included with the returned product to be eligible for exchange.
Please see our Return Policy
for more information and requirements.