Your cat is fully protected from fleas with Advantage II for cats. This powerful topical treatment kills fleas quickly and stops the flea life cycle in its tracks. Plus, once-a-month Advantage II for cats is waterproof and easy to apply.
• Complete protection from all stages of the flea life cycle – kills adults, eggs, and larvae
• Works fast – kills 98-100% of adult fleas in 12 hours
• Convenient monthly, topical treatment is waterproof
• Available in two sizes
Advantage II for cats is cutting edge flea control because it contains pyriproxyfen, a powerful insect growth regulator that stops flea eggs and larvae from developing into biting fleas. The second active ingredient in Advantage II is imidacloprid, a fast-acting insecticidal agent that stops adult fleas from biting in just 3 minutes and kills up to 100% of adult fleas in 12 hours. Just one application a month gives your cat the complete flea protection she needs.
• Talk to your veterinarian before using this product.
• This product does not kill ticks.
• Safe for kittens 8 weeks and older
• Do not use on dogs.
• Follow dosing directions exactly - don’t give your cat more medication than directed and don’t skip doses.
• Read the label carefully for information about storage, possible side effects, and drug interactions.
For additional information about Advantage II for cats, click the “More Information” and “Package Insert” tabs above.
You can find a package label which provides more detailed information on Advantage II for cats indications, forms of administration, and side effects, along with other clinical information, by following the link below:
Advantage II for cats package insert does not take the place of instructions from your veterinarian. Talk to your pet’s veterinarian or pharmacist if you do not understand the information provided in this document or if you have any questions about Advantage II for cats once-a-month flea prevention.
*This link opens in a new window.