What is EFA Essential Fatty Acid Shampoo by Animal Pharmaceuticals for Dogs and Cats?
- EFA Shampoo is a soap-free cleanser for dogs, cats, and horses that contains essential fatty acids.
- It nourishes dry, flaking, and scaling skin with Omega 6 fatty acids.
- EFA Shampoo has a hypoallergenic formula designed for pets with sensitive skin.
- It uses pharmasome technology, which encapsulates ingredients to help them penetrate the skin and become more effective.
- Sun-ripened raspberry infusion deodorizes and leaves a fresh scent.
Why do cats and dogs use EFA Essential Fatty Acid Shampoo?
- Ideal for routine bathing and grooming.
- Nourishes skin with infused Omega-6 fatty acids.
- Soap-free gentle yet effective cleanser.
- Moisturizes to prevent skin from drying.
What else should I know about EFA Essential Fatty Acid Shampoo?
- Great smell with infused sun-ripened raspberry infusion.
- Store at controlled room temperature.
What problems could my dog or cat have with EFA Essential Fatty Acid Shampoo?
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water and seek medical attention if irritation persists.
- If undue skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult with your veterinarian.
How do you use EFA Essential Fatty Acid Shampoo?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Shake well before use.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: With tepid water, thoroughly wet animal's coat. Apply a sufficient amount of shampoo to create a rich lather. Allow to remain on hair coat for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with clean water.
What is in EFA Essential Fatty Acid Shampoo?
- Ingredients: Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sun Ripened Raspberry Infusion, Kathon CG, NP-9, Borage Oil, FDC Yellow #5.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- EFA Essential Fatty Acid Shampoo is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the EFA Essential Fatty Acid Shampoo?
- Dogs and cats may use EFA Essential Fatty Acid Shampoo for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
I would buy this product again and again!!!From UndisclosedComments about EFA Essential Fatty Acid Shampoo
Great pet shampoo.From UndisclosedComments about EFA Essential Fatty Acid Shampoo
Q & A
Can I use on German shepherds that are 3-4 weeks old??
According to the manufacturer, EFA Shampoo may be used on all types of dogs, including puppies. However, it is recommended to consult with your veterinarian before using this product for your dog.Verified Answer
What is the ph level in EFA dog shampoo?
According to the manufacturer, the pH level for this shampoo is 6.2 to 6.8.Verified Answer