What is EFA Essential Fatty Acid Shampoo by Animal Pharmaceuticals for Dogs and Cats?
- EFA Shampoo is a soap-free cleanser for dogs, cats, and horses that contains essential fatty acids.
- It nourishes dry, flaking, and scaling skin with Omega 6 fatty acids.
- EFA Shampoo has a hypoallergenic formula designed for pets with sensitive skin.
- It uses pharmasome technology, which encapsulates ingredients to help them penetrate the skin and become more effective.
- Sun-ripened raspberry infusion deodorizes and leaves a fresh scent.
Why do cats and dogs use EFA Essential Fatty Acid Shampoo?
- Ideal for routine bathing and grooming.
- Nourishes skin with infused Omega-6 fatty acids.
- Soap-free gentle yet effective cleanser.
- Moisturizes to prevent skin from drying.
What else should I know about EFA Essential Fatty Acid Shampoo?
- Great smell with infused sun-ripened raspberry infusion.
- Store at controlled room temperature.
What problems could my dog or cat have with EFA Essential Fatty Acid Shampoo?
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water and seek medical attention if irritation persists.
- If undue skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult with your veterinarian.
How do you use EFA Essential Fatty Acid Shampoo?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Shake well before use.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: With tepid water, thoroughly wet animal's coat. Apply a sufficient amount of shampoo to create a rich lather. Allow to remain on hair coat for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with clean water.
What is in EFA Essential Fatty Acid Shampoo?
- Ingredients: Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sun Ripened Raspberry Infusion, Kathon CG, NP-9, Borage Oil, FDC Yellow #5.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- EFA Essential Fatty Acid Shampoo is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the EFA Essential Fatty Acid Shampoo?
- Dogs and cats may use EFA Essential Fatty Acid Shampoo for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
I would buy this product again and again!!!From UndisclosedComments about EFA Essential Fatty Acid Shampoo
Great pet shampoo.From UndisclosedComments about EFA Essential Fatty Acid Shampoo
Q & A
What is the ph level in EFA dog shampoo?
According to the manufacturer, the pH level for this shampoo is 6.2 to 6.8.Verified Answer