For strong, effective, economical protection from heartworm, roundworms and hookworms, talk to your veterinarian about Iverhart Plus chewables for your dog. Iverhart Plus is an alternative to Heartgard Plus and Tri-Heart Plus.
• Treats and controls heartworm, roundworms and hookworms
• Pork liver flavor chewables dogs love
• Convenient monthly dosing
Generic Iverhart Plus combines the same active ingredients as the brand name heartworm medications but at a lower cost. This monthly medicine is an anthelmintic (dewormer), which blends Ivermectin to control heartworm with Pyrantel pamoate to kill hookworms and roundworms. Because the chewable tablets are pork liver flavored, Iverheart Plus is ideal for dogs that are sensitive to beef products and can’t take some of the beef-flavored brand name medications.
• Safe for dogs 6 weeks of age and older and for pregnant and breeding females.
• Some herding breeds may be more sensitive to this medication. Discuss this with your veterinarian.
• Follow dosing directions exactly - don’t give your dog more medication than directed and don’t skip doses.
• Read the label carefully for information about storage, possible side effects, and drug interactions.
Iverhart Plus is sold as a prescription drug in 6 or 12 pack supplies per pet per order.
Most veterinarians require a heartworm test before prescribing a year's supply of heartworm preventative.
Talk with your veterinarian for more information.
You can find a Client Information Sheet which provides a summary of information about Iverhart Plus Flavored Chewables by following the link below:
If you have questions or concerns about Iverhart Plus, or conditions related to its use, contact your pet's veterinarian or pharmacist.
*This link opens in a new window.